Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby eat for free! WE ARE BACK! Photo Teasers pg. 23!!

Welcome back! Your teaser shots are awesome! Can't wait for the full report!!

Thank you! I can't wait to start writing it. I have more than 1000+ pictures to weed through, and then pick the best ones and then edit them before posting. Needless to say, I have my work cut out for me, LOL.

Welcome back! GREAT teaser photos...I love the one with the Castle in the background. I'm excited to read your TR!

Thank you! I love that picture too. I dont' have that many pictures of DH and I at WDW. It's usually just one of us. I am too shy to ask people to take pictures of us, so I just take our own pics, lol. Sometimes I use the self-timer on our camera but it takes a while to set up.

What FABULOUS teasers you gave us! What an awesome camera you must have, really great eye and pretty pics!!!!:thumbsup2

So glad you had a great time! but what a fast week! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!:goodvibes

WELCOME BAAACK!!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm also very happy you got that extra day at WDW!

Welcome back! Those are some gorgeous teaser pics you gave us. Can't wait for your TR!!

WELCOME BACK! :hug: Gosh, those teaser pics are gorgeous! I can't believe you took those! This makes me want a new camera!

I am SOOO excited to read your TR!! :banana:

Welcome back. I will definitely subscribe to your TR cause I can't wait to read all about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter