***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

My package has not arrived yet.

I just wanted to let the sender know that I will be away all next week.

I will post when I return on Nov 19 if I have received my stocking :cheer2:

Hi, I wonder if the person who posted a stocking to me could let me know when they posted it. Our post office has managed to loose a parcel and I am trying to figure out what it is. The postman tried to deliver it on Thursday morning but I was at work so he left a card. When I went to the sorting office to collect it they can't find the parcel. So the manager of the post office is calling me on Monday to sort it out.

Danauk said:
Hi, I wonder if the person who posted a stocking to me could let me know when they posted it. Our post office has managed to loose a parcel and I am trying to figure out what it is. The postman tried to deliver it on Thursday morning but I was at work so he left a card. When I went to the sorting office to collect it they can't find the parcel. So the manager of the post office is calling me on Monday to sort it out.

Hi...I sent your exchange via global priority mail on Weds. So, I'm certain it wasn't there Thursday morning. (or that would be very very good service). They did tell me about 4-6 business days.

Thank You.. Dania ..DisneyCp2002

I received my stocking Thur.. sorry I haven't posted ( crazy week DD had to start Pt due to shouilder injury)
Pretty Snowman Stocking
Disney ornments ( Tink) they are hanging on my Disney tree.. :Pinkbounc
pencils
snowman picture frame ornament
embellishment for scrapebook .. pretty
spiced mug mat
Christmas notepad
2007 calendar
candy cane ( pimk & purple DD hung those on her tree.. done in pink &
purple)

Thank You.. :)

my nephew Michael received his stocking yesterday from Dominick, maridisney's dh, he loved it, in it was:

candy canes,
two cars from the movie Cars - Mater and Lizzie;
a christmas ornament with his name on it;
a bounding ball Santa Clause;
a Santa Clause with silly putty/play dough;
pencils with his name on it;
a yoyo;
a "Cars" ball filled with candy;
a "Cars" Uno game;
Happy Feet book with tatoos;
a Snow Man Christmas Card.

Thank you Dominick very much and Merry Christmas.

Michael and Aunt Margaret

November 9,th at 2 PM but I have not noticed anything posted on the boards. I hope all is well with the recipient.

Mary M.

MariDisney said:
Hi...I sent your exchange via global priority mail on Weds. So, I'm certain it wasn't there Thursday morning. (or that would be very very good service). They did tell me about 4-6 business days.

Thats great thanks, at least I know it wasn't the stocking. It must have been the ear piece that DH ordered for his cell phone that they have lost then!!

wdwlovers5 said:
my nephew Michael received his stocking yesterday from Dominick, maridisney's dh, he loved it, in it was:

candy canes,
two cars from the movie Cars - Mater and Lizzie;
a christmas ornament with his name on it;
a bounding ball Santa Clause;
a Santa Clause with silly putty/play dough;
pencils with his name on it;
a yoyo;
a "Cars" ball filled with candy;
a "Cars" Uno game;
Happy Feet book with tatoos;
a Snow Man Christmas Card.

Thank you Dominick very much and Merry Christmas.

Michael and Aunt Margaret

I'm so glad he liked it! Dom had a great time picking things out. Since we only have a girl, he had fun picking out some "boy" things.

i want to know if my stocking has made it it has been about a week and whe i put in confirmation this is all i get

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 2243 3771

Your item was accepted at 8:33 AM on November 6, 2006 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92659. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

disneylandkitty said:
i want to know if my stocking has made it it has been about a week and whe i put in confirmation this is all i get

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 2243 3771

Your item was accepted at 8:33 AM on November 6, 2006 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92659. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

That message is from the PO you mailed your package from. When it gets to its destimation PO it will say something about "arrival". It is 6 days in the mail system. That seems like a very long time. Is it going out of the country? I'd call the PO and check on it Monday if it were me.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been checking in lately, I was at WDW!! I just wanted to say that me and my mother have received our stockings. I don't have what we got written down with me right now, but I'll post it tomorrow. But thank you both, they're great!

I got home from work today to find a note from the post man. So I zoomed down to the sorting office thinking that it was something I ordered from the Disney store that I should have recieved today only to find it was my stocking (why something coming from America can arrive before something that was posted it before it and in the same country is beyond me!!)

So in my cute Santa stocking I recieved:
4 scented christmas candles (that smell yummy and I could smell them as soon as I opened the box!)
Some hand made soap
Some mineral bath salts
2 candy canes
a santa bouncing ball
some santa putty
a big bar of chocolate
a bees wax lip balm
Some gingerbread spice shower body wash
and a Disney princess chtistmas decoration with candy in it.

Thank you so much, I love it all.

received our stocking - maybe they are in Disneyworld!! or maybe they did not like what they received. If so I am very sorry

Mary M.

Danauk said:
I got home from work today to find a note from the post man. So I zoomed down to the sorting office thinking that it was something I ordered from the Disney store that I should have recieved today only to find it was my stocking (why something coming from America can arrive before something that was posted it before it and in the same country is beyond me!!)

So in my cute Santa stocking I recieved:
4 scented christmas candles (that smell yummy and I could smell them as soon as I opened the box!)
Some hand made soap
Some mineral bath salts
2 candy canes
a santa bouncing ball
some santa putty
a big bar of chocolate
a bees wax lip balm
Some gingerbread spice shower body wash
and a Disney princess chtistmas decoration with candy in it.

Thank you so much, I love it all.

You're very welcome!! Frankly, I'm surprised that it got there so fast!! Sometimes things I send across town take longer. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

wenbel said:
Mine and my mom's went out yesterday.

Got my stockings today !

And in it were all individually wrapped in Xmas wrapper :cloud9: here's what I got:

- Scenic Maine 2007 calendar

- xmas tree shaped soap

- santa ornament
- magnetic photo frame

- mini memo pad

- xmas stick notes

- raindeer dorr hangie thing

- grumpy sacks

- tink sacks

- holiday bath confettie ornament

- tic tac individually wrap mints

- lots of santa mints

And a lovely home made card fro Wendy/Wenbel :woohoo:

ANTSS2001 said:
Got my stockings today !

And in it were all individually wrapped in Xmas wrapper :cloud9: here's what I got:

- Scenic Maine 2007 calendar

- xmas tree shaped soap

- santa ornament
- magnetic photo frame

- mini memo pad

- xmas stick notes

- raindeer dorr hangie thing

- grumpy sacks

- tink sacks

- holiday bath confettie ornament

- tic tac individually wrap mints

- lots of santa mints

And a lovely home made card fro Wendy/Wenbel :woohoo:
Glad you liked it!

Sorry its taken me so long to post what my mom and I got in our stockings. We both loved everything!

Here goes:
My mom got her's from Tink-R-Belle.
lipbalm
chocolate (yum)
junior mints
hershey milk chocolate
body lotion
Santa ornament
Nestle Crunch Sticks
Mermaid Pen
Flour Sack towel
Party Ornament
Mrs. Claus ornament
Coconut wreath
Candy Cane
Duck
Peppermint ornament
Candy (yum yum)
She says: Thank you very very much
To Me from Wish Fire
Reindeer pillow
sugar plum potpourri (smells awesome)
airfreshener
make-up
bath cubes
Reese's nutcracker candy
Ferrero Rocher
gum
hair clips
good night kiss body mist ( I do need a good night's sleep)
photo frame ornament
Thank you so much

wenbel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter