Christmas Planning

kathi

DIS Veteran
Although we are regular WDW holiday travelers, we have never been ON Christmas before. We will be sailing on the Fantasy then spending 12/23 - 12/26 in WDW. Working on my park planning and I wanted to understand if Christmas Eve/Christmas Day will just be mobbed the entire day or if there are slower times (knowing it will be crowded regardless). Should we avoid MK on Christmas Morning? Or are people with kids opening presents and it's less crowded than later int they day? We know we will be in Studios Christmas Eve because we want to eat a Brown Derby and go to Ogas. Christmas dinner we plan on Jungle Skipper Canteen in the early afternoon. Do I park hop over at 2 to MK or should we book that part to start?

I've never been Christmas Day but was just talking to some friends who were at WDW last Christmas and they said that MK filled up (reservations-wise) on 12/25 last year. If that's the case, then you can't get in there by park hopping, you'd have to have a reservation for MK for that day.

We were there on Christmas Day last year, but after reading how busy MK is on that day we went to HS. We did rope drop and got a lot of rides in before the crowds started coming in around 11:00am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter