~Christmas in July Present Sent/Recieved~COMPLETED

Any arrivals today?

According to my list, the following people are still waiting on their packages. If you have recieved yours, and your name is on the list, or if you have not yet recieved your exchange, and your name is not on this list, please let me know. The dates next to your name is when your pal had sent out the package to you.

*Evita_W-sent 6/20
*mommytotwo-sent 6/20, 6/23, & ?
*3NJDisneyDivas-sent 6/20 & 6/19
*GlendaO-sent 6/19
*NEVERENOUGHWDW-sent 6/19
*taekwondo_mom-sent 6/19
*BELLEDOZER-sent 6/7
*DJT-sent 6/21
*cmwade77-sent 6/17
*DisneyCP2002-sent 6/23

Any arrivals today?

According to my list, the following people are still waiting on their packages. If you have recieved yours, and your name is on the list, or if you have not yet recieved your exchange, and your name is not on this list, please let me know. The dates next to your name is when your pal had sent out the package to you.

*Evita_W-sent 6/20
*mommytotwo-sent 6/20, 6/23, & ?
*3NJDisneyDivas-sent 6/20 & 6/19
*GlendaO-sent 6/19
*NEVERENOUGHWDW-sent 6/19
*taekwondo_mom-sent 6/19
*BELLEDOZER-sent 6/7
*DJT-sent 6/21
*cmwade77-sent 6/17
*DisneyCP2002-sent 6/23

I can't tell by this list if my 2nd package arrived?

ok I re-looked up my name and it looks not there yet so being the paranoid re-sender I am I ordered a gift card online too... ships today so if yet ANOTHER of my packages has been eaten by the Post Office Villians It'll be ok lol

We received a gift from DisneyCP2002.
Can't wait to open it!
Thank you very much.
Lisa

Just a question:

If CMWADE77's present comes soon, can he open it on Jun. 30? (since he is leaving that day for the Philippines and he won't be back for almost 10 days.) :scared1: i do not want to run the risk of opening it for him...:rolleyes1 not that I would do that! :rotfl2:

Just a question:

If CMWADE77's present comes soon, can he open it on Jun. 30? (since he is leaving that day for the Philippines and he won't be back for almost 10 days.) :scared1: i do not want to run the risk of opening it for him...:rolleyes1 not that I would do that! :rotfl2:

well I don;t care if he does but I don;t make the rules I just sent it lol... he can look for a gift card too because I am paranoid that his 1st package is lost in postal twilight zone so 2nd one is probably just in an envelops

PS he almost got Yankee Candles and Nail stuff because I didn;t think of Chris as a HE until my daughter said are you SRE its a girl Chris ... ummm nope never thought about it

Just a question:

Sure. Have him open his package, and just keep a note of what he recieved so that you can make a post of it.
I might post the recieved thread in time for you to even post what he recieved :santa:.

well I don;t care if he does but I don;t make the rules I just sent it lol... he can look for a gift card too because I am paranoid that his 1st package is lost in postal twilight zone so 2nd one is probably just in an envelops

PS he almost got Yankee Candles and Nail stuff because I didn;t think of Chris as a HE until my daughter said are you SRE its a girl Chris ... ummm nope never thought about it

We are keeping our eyes open for it. You should have still bought the other stuff. I would have loved to see his face! :rotfl:

Sure. Have him open his package, and just keep a note of what he recieved so that you can make a post of it.
I might post the recieved thread in time for you to even post what he recieved :santa:.

I will make sure to post for him on July 1st. Thanks for letting him open early.

My feelings exactly!! :rotfl2:

Just to let everyone know that I still haven't received my package from scotsgal56. Hopefully it will arrive over the next couple of days, as you never know how fast or slow the mail is going to be. Have a great day!

Trish

Just to let everyone know that I still haven't received my package from scotsgal56. Hopefully it will arrive over the next couple of days, as you never know how fast or slow the mail is going to be. Have a great day!

Trish

I know my mum - scotsgal56 - is anxious that your parcel arrives safely and soon. You are right that the mail can be unpredictable. Fingers crossed it arrives soon. :goodvibes

Boy, I hope mine arrive today :goodvibes

( I mean the one's I sent, not the ones I am getting which we already received

How many more are waiting for arrivals?

July 1st is next Tuesday, a couple more days of waiting, till we open our packages. Hope everyone has there's by than.

12 more to be recieved.

taekwondo mom-are you still around? Could you let me know when you had sent out your package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter