***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I had sent out my other exchange today, so it should be there at the starting of next week.

As usual, I am "late", bt I'm going to make the present I want to send out today.
Yes, they will receive something that will be "made" by me. Considering it will take forever to arrive, I'm not trying to make chocolates by myself :rotfl:

SandraVB79 said:
As usual, I am "late", bt I'm going to make the present I want to send out today.
Yes, they will receive something that will be "made" by me. Considering it will take forever to arrive, I'm not trying to make chocolates by myself :rotfl:

I was about to say!!! That if it is chocolates y'er sending... you can send it my way!!! :Pinkbounc

I mailed my package with delivery confirmation tonight! Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long it would take to get there! Sometime soon I guess.
I'll be out of town for the next three days. If I receive a package I'll post when I get home!
Thanks!
jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter