Christmas in DLRP

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
OK, a few questions for people who have been to DLRP for Crimbo Eve, Crimbo Day and Boxing Day:

I've been told all the restautants open as normal but have special menus - any idea on price and how the menus change? Will The Blue Lagoon still be serving seafood?

Does anything special go on on Christmas Day?

Will Santa know I'm staying at DLRP?

How great is it waking up on Christmas morning in DLRP?

I'm so jealous of you Steve! I'm looking forward to seeing people's responses to this thread, though. We're planning a Christmas 2006 trip and are hoping to be there on Christmas Day, too.

I'm also curious to know what the crowds are like on those three days!

Sorry Steve

I think I just started a thread very similar to this one.:guilty:

The menus are from 50 to 140 € at the restaurants at the parks and the village. I only know they had oysters, seafood and desert at the Steakhouse at the village.

Santa was there last year, walking around the WDS and had a photo location at Plaza Quare.

Its great to be at DLRP at christmas :Pinkbounc :wizard:

We will be there the third time in a row and I cannot imagine beeing somewhere else for these dates.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Does anyone know if Santa will be there when we are there from Nov 26-Dec 2?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter