Christmas Fantasy parade

mAlien13

Down with Disney
I'm curious...is it better to see "A Christmas Fantasy" parade during daylight or once it's dark? Is it something you should see twice, at both times?

If you have the time to see both the night and day parades, then I suggest you try. Cause both parades are awesome, but its a very different atmosphere and mood for each. At night its really magical, but during the day its just as good, and you can see MUCH more detail on the floats, costumes etc.

Thanks, Mystic, I think we should have time. My mom will be with us, she is such a fan of the Disney parades...I know it will be a special memory for her. Thanks again for your help. :thumbsup2

Does this parade follow the same route as the Parade of Dreams did? I'm just wondering if the best places to watch from are the same.

Yes, they follow the same route (it's the same route for all parades). The only difference is that the Christmas Parade doesn't have show stops like POD does.

If you are there on Dec 9th, my DD will be dancing inthe evening parade!

mAlien13 said:
I'm curious...is it better to see "A Christmas Fantasy" parade during daylight or once it's dark? Is it something you should see twice, at both times?

Good question: Where is the best place to see it? By Small World? I will be there Sunday 19th and 20th. Mabye i will try evening sunday.

Leofoenget said:
Good question: Where is the best place to see it? By Small World? I will be there Sunday 19th and 20th. Mabye i will try evening sunday.
When we saw PoD in April, we staked out a great spot just in front of the Main Street train station. This provided an excellent vantage point. :thumbsup2

If you end up only being able to see it once, I would say hands down the evening parade wins. It jsut seems more magical and lit up to me at night!

I agree if you only see it once, see it at night. The lighting makes it more magical. :goodvibes Also, I like to watch it from Town Center (by the train station) too. Usually, the parade starts its night time run from there and heads up Main St. After the parade is over you can leave (if you want) before the rest of the crowds or you can make your way up Main Street by going through the stores on the East (right) side. This is what we do.

Dizneydaz said:
After the parade is over you can leave (if you want) before the rest of the crowds or you can make your way up Main Street by going through the stores on the East (right) side. This is what we do.

Good plan!! TYVM :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter