Christmas Church Services

Layla Jazz

Earning My Ears
What is the likelihood of Disney having a Catholic Mass somewhere on property on Christmas morning or Christmas Eve (2023)?

Walt Disney World no longer offers church services on property and according to what I read "and this is true and not misinformation by the way" church services were held at the Polynesian Resort's Luau Cove but it is unclear why Walt Disney World no longer does church services anymore. The actual name of the church is named Mary Queen Of The Universe Shrine and I first read about that church in my Birnbaum's travel books and according to what I read about that church is that it's supposed to be one of the most beautiful churches in all of Florida

Walt Disney World no longer offers church services on property and according to what I read "and this is true and not misinformation by the way" church services were held at the Polynesian Resort's Luau Cove but it is unclear why Walt Disney World no longer does church services anymore. The actual name of the church is named Mary Queen Of The Universe Shrine and I first read about that church in my Birnbaum's travel books and according to what I read about that church is that it's supposed to be one of the most beautiful churches in all of Florida

If they held them at the Luau cove, then it might be because they got rid of that and are building a huge building where it was. I suppose they could find another location if there was interest.

They haven't offered regular church services (live) since about 2002-2003. From Plan Disney: "Last year, Catholic Mass was held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in the Fiesta Ballroom on Christmas Eve at 9:15 PM and on Christmas Day at 10:30 AM. There was also a Catholic Mass service in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney's Contemporary Resort on Christmas Day at 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM. Although we haven't been told what's happening this year, it's possible that Disney will keep the same plan in place. Keep an eye on Disney Parks Blog for any announcements." So maybe something again this year. From what I was told, the Mass at the Contemporary was a live stream. Not sure about Coronado.

I know they do not offer catholic mass (or any kind of religious services) as far as I can tell on DCL as a rule, unsure how they handle Christmas.

I know they do not offer catholic mass (or any kind of religious services) as far as I can tell on DCL as a rule, unsure how they handle Christmas.
They had a Catholic priest and a Rabbi onboard our DCL fantasy Easter sailing in 2022. Both held church services. Mass was in the Walt Disney Theater.

Mary Queen of the Universe is the "tourist church". They will have lots of masses scheduled. It's right next to the Premium Outlets on Vineland Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter