Christmas Candy Sign Ups

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
I wasnt sure about hosting this with all the stocking exchanges that seem to be out there this year I didn't want to over do christmas but i have had some ask so you will see how sign ups go

as with my other candy exchanges this is only a 5.00 exchange not including postage extra as always not necessary but welcome :)

kids adults everyone welcome to play

PM me name
address
email
allergies

pm sent...i hope this goes ahead cos ive brought all the candy lol

Darren and I are in!! having you send to my work incase we are in wdw when the candy comes in!

sorry i haven't been around big storm = no power :rolleyes:

we have enough to hold the exchange :cool1:

one more day to sign up

okay everyone i was suppose to have today off and got called in to work

so names will go out tonight so anyone who still wants to sign up can :thumbsup2

I already shopped for mine. *laughs* I have to be ahead of the game. Some of my fellow students have started to get their notices that they can take the state boards, so *wipes brow* it's going to get hairy very soon, and I might get my LMT before the end of the year!

kaylajr said:
names will be going out starting now :thumbsup2

are they still coming? I can't remember if I signed up for this one or something else... I'm so scattered :rotfl2:

I duno if they've been sent out yet, i havent recevied any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter