Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

Not sure if this has already been posted, but in Aldi a tray of Fox's Favourite biscuits is 49p instead of RRP £1.50. Great to put away for Xmas, or if like us, you do hamper pressies for family/ friends :thumbsup2

BAILEYS ALERT !!!! I've just seen on HDUK that Morrisons are going to have the litre bottles of baileys on offer from tomorrow (Friday) until close of play Sunday, all varieties for a tenner each :cheer2: I'm gutted as I made a special trip to Tesco, bought things I didn't really need just to get a bottle for 9.00 ... guess another one wouldn't hurt ;)

BAILEYS ALERT !!!! I've just seen on HDUK that Morrisons are going to have the litre bottles of baileys on offer from tomorrow (Friday) until close of play Sunday, all varieties for a tenner each :cheer2: I'm gutted as I made a special trip to Tesco, bought things I didn't really need just to get a bottle for 9.00 ... guess another one wouldn't hurt ;)
Brill!! :woohoo: thanks for that, i'll be down to morrisons tomorrow! :thumbsup2

Not sure if this has already been posted, but in Aldi a tray of Fox's Favourite biscuits is 49p instead of RRP £1.50. Great to put away for Xmas, or if like us, you do hamper pressies for family/ friends :thumbsup2

I knew it was 49p .... got my mum to buy some for me and she was charged a pound !!

I did my Tesco 'big shop' last night and couldn't find any Baileys. I paid for my shopping and then went to CS to see if I could buy it in retrospect. The lady said yes and went to find me a bottle. A CS dragon then said no! She said the only way to do it was to return £30 worth of shopping and then re-buy it together with the Baileys. I couldn't believe it, but I stood there and did it. I complained to the manager who gave me a £5 giftcard for my inconvenience...so I got a litre of Baileys for £4.:woohoo:

I did my Tesco 'big shop' last night and couldn't find any Baileys. I paid for my shopping and then went to CS to see if I could buy it in retrospect. The lady said yes and went to find me a bottle. A CS dragon then said no! She said the only way to do it was to return £30 worth of shopping and then re-buy it together with the Baileys. I couldn't believe it, but I stood there and did it. I complained to the manager who gave me a £5 giftcard for my inconvenience...so I got a litre of Baileys for £4.:woohoo:

What a jobs worth. Well done for standing your ground and complaining .. enjoy your bargain Bailey's ::yes::

Does anyone know anything abot the Disney Movie Rewards scheme? Is this new, I've only just noticed it (sorry if it's been posted before)

I looked at the website today and when I signed in using my usual Disney UK login details I already had 50 points, then I completed a survey for another 50.
I have ordered a couple of DVD's that have the rewards points (there are not many titles). I was also cecking out the rewards you can get and some 'cost' 1500 + :scared1:

Has anyone found out how to get extra ones (rather than buy the DVD's - we already have most of them and don't want to buy them all again :sad2:) the only google results I got were for the US and Canada. I wonder if US points work too as I have bought a few when we were on holiday.

Does anyone know anything abot the Disney Movie Rewards scheme? Is this new, I've only just noticed it (sorry if it's been posted before)

Unless its changed the scheme is not available outside US/Canada. Going back to the days we used to play VMK they gave virtual items away for the game in return for movie reward points, we could participate in this as they were virtual items(as long as we registered with a US address) but we could never get real items.

Unless its changed the scheme is not available outside US/Canada. Going back to the days we used to play VMK they gave virtual items away for the game in return for movie reward points, we could participate in this as they were virtual items(as long as we registered with a US address) but we could never get real items.

No, actually the UK are doing it (finally :thumbsup2). I'm guessing it's literally just started looking at the DVD's you can get rewards for beacuse out of the whole alphabet there are only titles on S!

http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/index.htm

I didn't know about VMK though, our first trip we collected a couple of cards but I never really got into playing it.

No, actually the UK are doing it (finally :thumbsup2). I'm guessing it's literally just started looking at the DVD's you can get rewards for beacuse out of the whole alphabet there are only titles on S!

http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/index.htm

I didn't know about VMK though, our first trip we collected a couple of cards but I never really got into playing it.

:thumbsup2 about time they made us equal.:goodvibes

We were hooked on VMK. All 3 of us gutted when they closed it. Don't think Disney understood how much revenue it brought in. We doubled our trips because of the game & visited DLR CA twice which we would not have done.
Was aimed at 7-14 year olds and no personal details to be given. In reality more adults played than kids, got around the rules(maybe one reason they closed it:rotfl:) and now have friends all over US. Even have cast member friends met thru VMK. Only good thing about it closing, I now have more time for DIS.

Thank you for posting te DSi offer! :thumbsup2 DD wants a black DSi for Christmas, so I was thinking of picking one up in FL. However I was really concerned that if there was a problem with it then we wouldn't be able to return it. However with the Sainburys offer it only costs roughly £15 more than the US ones. :goodvibes

Asda is selling Disney Bolt dvd for £5 in store and Walle for £8 in store

Just bought a pocket-sprung mattress by Rest Assured for £125 instead of £250 from Tesco - it's a limited offer.

M&S has party food half price - freeze now for christmas:thumbsup2

I stocked up on my way home from work :goodvibes they had some great items but I'm not sure how long the offer will last, the guy at the check out said they will be going on 2 for a fiver when the offer changes so they're great value at the minute. They also had the xmas stuffings and garnish packs on 3 for a fiver, my freezer is bulging :goodvibes

I stocked up on my way home from work :goodvibes they had some great items but I'm not sure how long the offer will last, the guy at the check out said they will be going on 2 for a fiver when the offer changes so they're great value at the minute. They also had the xmas stuffings and garnish packs on 3 for a fiver, my freezer is bulging :goodvibes

I must say I bought a few things that were new this year, my garage freezer is bulging too:thumbsup2

A big news story on London radio today is that London shoppers shouldn't expect the pre-christmas sales that were popular last year as shops had arranged and ordered their stock pre-recession and had to get rid of it, but this year they've wised up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter