Chip n Dale campfire @ Fort Wilderness

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
Do you have to be a guest at FW to go to the Chip n Dale campfire? We are staying at CCV. Are Chip n Dale always there now? (I know they were not appearing until recently)

You do not have to be a guest of the Fort. We visit regularly from Bay Lake Tower and the Grand Floridian. Usually grab a bite and then head up to the Meadow area for the campfire. I will let someone who has been more recently than August chime in on the second part of the question.

Note that on the Fort Wilderness Recreation calendar the singalong with Chip & Dale is currently only on Wednesday to Sunday. On Mon-Tues they play cartoons during the singalong time and still have a campfire to roast marshmallows until the main feature movie starts.

Here is the November 2022 calendar and you can see what I mean.

The easiest thing to do would be to use Disney transportation (bus or boat from MK) and an internal bus to get to the campfire area (a bus driver SHOULD be able to help you choose the bus). Driving over, even if you are an on-property guest, can be successful or a failure at the whim of your guard at the gate (if enough parking is available, etc) especially if it's a busy time of the year like holidays.

In your case at CCV, a bus runs from WL up Wilderness Road to the Settlement Bus Depot near HDDR and Trails End. Check with your bus driver for options after that.

So my advice is to check the rec calendar each month to see if things change.

Bama Ed

Having an ADR for TE or WCC will guarantee you entry and a parking spot? Or could you still be turned away?

Having an ADR for TE or WCC will guarantee you entry and a parking spot? Or could you still be turned away?
You won't be turned away, but parking will be up front at the Outpost (check in building) regardless of having an ADR or not. You will have to take an internal Fort bus to the Meadows. Ask the bus driver if they are going to where the campfire Sing-A-Long is.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter