Children ordering from adult menu with vouchers

aquidneck

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had trouble using the Quick & Casual meal vouchers at Beaches & Cream and having their children order off the adult menu. I'd rather they eat turkey or chicken than a hamburger. Have you ever encountered this problem at any restaurant?

Quick and casual are no problem with an adult menu--if you are ordering kids meals from a quick and casual voucher you are not saving money.

They do not have a separate children's and an adult's, so you are entitled to order from the adult menu. BTW, we enjoyed this place so much, we went there twice last month, and shared 2 vouchers between 2 adults and 2 children, 2 and 11 years old. There was plenty of food, and we could not finish the sundaes. They split the burgers in the kitchen for us, as well as the onion rings. We were allowed all of the toppings on the burger with no extra charge. I am not a big fan of burgers, but these were THE BEST burgers I have ever eaten. I would go back for them without hesitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter