Child Waiting Area

Mr-D

Mouseketeer
Hi

I posted a question on the UK section and realised that there may be a wider audience on this section that can answer my question. I hope nobody minds me repeating it on here.

Was wondering if any of the bigger rides actually allow a child to wait in a safe place while an adult does the ride ?

I'm a single parent and there are of course certain rides I would like to go on but can't because my DD is either too small or not confident enough. If my DD comes to the front of the line can she then be placed at the exit point in view of staff while I do the ride ?

If it compromises her safety I give it a miss but was just wondering if anyone else had experience of this ?

D

if you are going with another adult then you can stay in a certain area (near the exit) with your child while the other adult rides -then you change off - and that person will stay with your child.

WDW only has baby sitting for a fee. These CM's are too busy working the ride to watch your child.

one night enroll your child in Polyn's Neverland Club - then ride all the rides by yourself.

Thanks for the reply. I should have made it clearer that I wasn't actually wanting anyone to look after her, just asking if there were 'safe' areas she could wait. She is 9 and very sensible for her age but her safety is far more important than me going on any rides.

Of course some rides don't actually have the same entrance and exit point so they would be out of the question anyway.

D

Not sure which ones she won't do yet. It's her first time in Orlando.

We did Paris eighteen months ago and she went on quite a lot. We got to the front of the RocknRoll Coaster and she decided against it, but she was only just over 7 at the time so she might be braver now lol.

Whats the age for the neverland club as that sounds like a good idea ?

D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter