Child ID bracelets, temporary tattoos, etc.

I really like the dog tag idea!! I'd put it on a chain for my DD, and that way it's pretty jewellery too!

Just ordered the RoadI.D. For my daughter for our trip in October. The smallest one is still to small for her but will fit on her ankle just fine. Also if you are able to validate you are a emergency responder, you can get good discounts on their products for you and your family.

My stepson has autism. I went to Walmart and made both him and my DD dog tags with My name is "John". I have Autism. Dad 123-456-7890. Stepmom 123-456-7890. Brother 123-456-7890. Of course my DD did not have Autism on it. They picked out the design they wanted, he got a camo one and I put them on the chains. The tags hung from my rear view mirror for a long time and every time we went somewhere, the kids put them on. We got separated from him at Stone Mtn one night and he went to a police officer and we were soon reunited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter