CHICAGO/O'HARE Meet 11/12/05 - There's a PIC near the end!!!

Kim- TWO from O'Fallon please.... looks like it will be Cameo and me.... she actually said "Cool, I want to go when I told her I was going..." the teen age mind continually surprises me..... LOL....

oooo Gino's pizza.... mmmm good stuff.....
Do ya think I can find that place that sells Hot dogs and Italian beef sandwiches for the drive back to SWILL????? Portillo's is the name.. I think.. right???

mamajoan said:
Portillo's is the name.. I think.. right???
Follow me mama!! ;) I'll get ya there! ;) There's one down the street from Gino's and there's one by me too! LOVE Portillo's! You shall have hot dogs and Italian beef! :teeth:

Seriously tho, if you're coming - we need to talk!! ::yes:: :listen:

Looks like 11/12 is open for us Will probably be 1 adult 1 age 11 son. Not sure anymore if his is a child or adult or both :rotfl2:. This will be our first dis meet :bounce:

Kim, it would be at least one adult and two children - possibly two adults if DH decides to join us (he's not here to ask).

I'm checking in for my 1st Dis meet and I'm so excited!!! :cheer2:

I will have 3 in my party - myself, DH and DD. :earsgirl: :firefight princess:

I can hardly wait!!! :banana:

Hi Kim and all- :wave2:

We'll try to make it on the 12th. Would be me, dh, dd, and ds.
My dd and ds are 8yr. old twins. We came to the last Dis-meet back in March. I was real new to the Disboards then.
Someone's dd had surgery around that time and I remembered there were cards being passed around to sign.

What time is the dismeet again?

Rosemarie :flower:

slo said:
I'm checking in for my 1st Dis meet and I'm so excited!!! :cheer2:

I will have 3 in my party - myself, DH and DD. :earsgirl: :firefight princess:

I can hardly wait!!! :banana:

Hey Slo,
It will be nice to meet you in person and if others on the Chicago Dis thread can come, that would be great!

Rosemarie :flower:

Oh, I can't remember if I put this in the post before...it would be just me for the DIS meet! :)

I'm getting excited!!!!! I'm going to get meet some people I haven't met before and some people from some other boards that I'm frequenting more!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

It will be me, dh, and Britt (15 with a month to go!!!!! :) ).

Now, do they still have that Chicken Basil Salad that Tricia got us hooked on a few years ago? Afraid I won't be doing pizza from there (I don't are for it anyway). But I'll find something I can or like to eat.

And I agree Lisa - YOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

THANK YOU to all who have checked in with numbers! I'm on a 2nd sheet of paper keeping track already! :earseek:

Can we top the infamous (right before my time) Rainforest Cafe meet? :confused3 We'll see. ;) There's still 4 'regulars' that haven't picked up my PM, so there's hope for us to keep adding on! :cool1:

roseprincess said:
Someone's dd had surgery around that time and I remembered there were cards being passed around to sign.
Good memory Rosemarie! That was my DD, who had surgery a few days after that meet. She's fine now. :goodvibes

roseprincess said:
What time is the dismeet again?
Ok, I'm casting a vote, putting it out there for thoughts/ideas/comments - How's 5:00 sound?? Again, there's a lot of chit-chat before we even order, so maybe that's too late for people's tummies to wait? Let me know, post it here, let me HEAR ya!!! :teeth:

Thanks again everyone!!!! :grouphug:

Cruise04 said:
And I agree Lisa - YOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME!!!!!!
Can't WEIGHT to see YOU too my dear!!! :goodvibes :cheer2:

Through the WISH board, Chicago thread, PMs, etc., this Chicago area group is just growing and growing!!! :goodvibes :grouphug: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :sunny:

I hope I can meet you all at this Meet!

BTW, I'm working on some 'mechanics' for this meet, and if anyone reads this, please post whether a change in the Gino's location would be a problem. As in, instead of Rolling Meadows, we did the Higgins/O'Hare Gino's. There's an issue I have to consider.Thanks!

It will be the "newbies" myself, DH and DS (14 yo). 5 pm is fine with us. Can't wait to make the Illinois Connecton :) We are back on the Wonder this Spring Break. Anyone else?

:( Unfortunately, we will not be there. Brittany is singing in church that night so we won't be making it. :(

mamajoan said:
Kim- TWO from O'Fallon please.... looks like it will be Cameo and me.... she actually said "Cool, I want to go when I told her I was going..." the teen age mind continually surprises me..... LOL....

oooo Gino's pizza.... mmmm good stuff.....
Do ya think I can find that place that sells Hot dogs and Italian beef sandwiches for the drive back to SWILL????? Portillo's is the name.. I think.. right???

Portillos will ship anywhere, too.

I'm basically a newbie too, but I would love to come to the meet. It would be just me. I will just need directions to wherever we're going, from Peoria.
Thanks!
Jana :flower:

Jeff, you got to figure a way!!! Look how many are coming to this one!!!!
jfulcer said:
:( Unfortunately, we will not be there. Brittany is singing in church that night so we won't be making it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter