Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

It looks like the chance of rain, especially pre-race is still in the forecast. I got a few pairs of waterproof shoe covers that we use in our clean rooms at work to bring. They should help keep shoes and socks dry before the race. I’ve got 4 extra pairs that I’m happy to pass along to individuals who would like/need them. Just let me know and we can try to meet up tomorrow afternoon.

Twitter News says verdict reached in McDonald case, I know someone mentioned it so just putting it out there.

It was a tough drive but we made it. Did not reach the hotel till 2:45 and had fun getting Mallory and stuff up. Sad about the rain.

Thank you all for the supportive words and well wishes. They are much appreciated! As an update, the ER got a clearer x-ray that showed nothing left in the bites. The doctor and I also decided that the antibiotics were best left in reserve at this point, so I don’t have to worry about the side effects in Chicago. All in all, a late night but one that turned out as best it could given the way it started. Run safe, everyone!
Just getting caught back up, so sorry to hear!! Glad you’re feeling better though, bummer about the anitbiotics...

Going past finish line on way to lunch.
The finish line is so much closer after the top of the hill than all the other chicago races I've done. I realize I still need to run 26.2 miles but I'm happy mentally that past that big hill you are literally pretty much done (instead of running for another full 1/4 mile).
Just went past mile 26 marker and got goosebumps.

:cheer2: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter