Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dudettes!! :cool1:

I just go back from my 3 1/2 HOUR meeting!!!! :faint:
Now my head hurts worse than before I left!!
:sad2:

paintnolish Please do not buy that square car!!!!! We all call it a bread box on wheels!!!! That thing is so ugly!!! :rotfl: So not cute!!!! And I have never seen a cute person in one! I don't think that's a cooincidence!! :rotfl2: :teeth: :lmao:

Michelle I can't believe you are fussing with your itinerary again!!! Does that mean you'll be changing ADR's again?? :crazy:

Antss I really likes #5 of what you wrote. I don't know but that one struck a chord with me. :goodvibes Hope you're doing well!! :teeth:

Leigh When it comes to pins, we like to buy them, wear them on lanyards, but NOT trade them!!! :rotfl: We like them all too much!!! :thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Mindy, you can try and post it at the DIS MEETS thread and see if you get any takers! there are lotsa chicago area DISers that don't come on this thread cause Bunckin scares them :rotfl: okay sooo just kidding, but many don't come here.

So NOT funny!!! And you spelled my "name" wrong!!!
:rolleyes:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Princess Mindy said:
So I read through the thread and here is the concensus I have for tickets:

Me: 1
Bunchkin: 2
Michelle: 2
Disneymama: 4
Tiggern: 2

Have I missed anyone? This brings us to 11 so far. 9 more to go for group discount....Who else wants to come?
2 for me probably. Kelly & I. :thumbsup2

:wave: everyone. Went to Great America today. I'm beat. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Flying Belle, so sorry to hear of your loss. Glad to know you are staying positive and looking forward. :grouphug:
OK here goes the tentative trip plan:
Sunday Oct.8th arrive 2pmish-haunt the hotel, maybe swim and grab dinner.
?go to MK for EMH and watch parade and fireworks?
Mon9th-EMH AK til afternoon, back to hotel for rest, 6:40 ADR for Coral Reef then watch Illuminations and head back to hotel.
Tues10th-MK morning, back to WL for a NAPPPP!!!!, 5:00ADR for LTT the MNSSHP
Wed11th sleep late, over to MGM after early lunch/late breakfast, 5PM ADR for Boma at AK then back to MGM for Fantasmic.
Thurs and Fri are DD ballet group days, although while she is in workshops til 1PM each day, we have some things to do. DH is doing RPdriving, DS is doing pirate cruise at GF, and I get to go to the spa at GF for a massage (on Thurs)
Then back to Royal Plaza for swim, rest. We have ADRs with the group for MBYBBQ in Fort Wilderness. Friday the 13th :scared1: no morning plans, maybe AK with DS, DH may disappear to geekdome in Epcot. afternoon rest, then a buffet dinner and ballet in the evening.
Sat14th ??AK in the morning and MK in the evening. No ADRs so probably CS
Sun15th??Epcot in the morning and MGM evening. Again no ADRs, so will probably be winging it. Not sure if can do ADRS when we are staying at RP. Isn't that just for resort guests. I know we can walk up if they have any availability.
So what do you all think? Too much??

Hi Kim!!! :wave2:

I've been meaning to ask you, what's the meaning of the badge looking picture by your name in your siggie??

FlyingBelle - I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

Bunchkin said:
Leigh When it comes to pins, we like to buy them, wear them on lanyards, but NOT trade them!!! :rotfl: We like them all too much!!! :thumbsup2

That's why you have to get the cheap ones that you don't like to trade! :teeth: I just bought some from someone on the other board to take to DL, but I bought more than I need because I always end up wanting to keep some of them. :rolleyes1 (It's a grab bag.)

Here's a really good site to help you get addicted to pins.

http://www.pinpics.com/

It lists almost every pin ever. You can record which ones you have, which ones you have to trade, and which ones you want, and then you can send and receive trade offers to get new pins. :banana:

I have got to cut back on the spending if I'm going to get a townhouse! Mickey gets all my money! :sad2:

Bunchkin said:
Hi Kim!!! :wave2:

I've been meaning to ask you, what's the meaning of the badge looking picture by your name in your siggie??
Hi Nicole! Loubon made those as a Threadkiller symbol. :rotfl: Like it? :teeth:

FlyingBelle I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!! :grouphug: I hope that your vacation brings you much deserved joy.

evening late nite crowd! just put my DH to bed, he was snoring away on the couch here and it was driving me crazy! why couldn't he do that in the living room????

Bunchkin said:
Oh that's SOOOOO neat-o!!! :cool1:
I love it!!!! :love: Ok, I'm jealous!! :thumbsup2
You're also a Threadkiller so, feel free to add it to your siggie or, change your avatar. :thumbsup2

Leigh, where did you get the grab bag of pins? how do you know all this stuff!! :lmao:
we're new to the pin thing. we don't trade too many, we like to keep them up. but we know what we like when we see it!!

I'm off to bed!!! I've had a very busy day!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for continuing to wish me luck with my health! I really appreciate the concern and thoughtfullness!! ::yes:: :grouphug:

And even though I haven't be able to exercise or get around much because of my heart (and sore feet), I was able to loose almost 10 lbs this past month and a half. I'm very excited about that!! :yay:

KimRaye said:
You're also a Threadkiller so, feel free to add it to your siggie or, change your avatar. :thumbsup2

My computer is a dinosaur and so am I, I wouldn't know how to make it small enough to be an avatar!! :rotfl:

Bunchkin said:
I wouldn't know how to make it small enough to be an avatar!! :rotfl:
It's already avatar size. That's how Loubon designed it. Some of us just didn't want to change our avatars ;) so, we put it in our siggie.

Sweet dreams all!! :cloud9:

KimRaye said:
It's already avatar size. That's how Loubon designed it. Some of us just didn't want to change our avatars ;) so, we put it in our siggie.

Sweet dreams all!! :cloud9:

Kim ... how do you kill a thread ? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter