Chewy Deal

tinkerbellandpeterpan

DIS Veteran
Chewy has a promotion right now that if you spend $100 you get a $30 e gift card. So it's basically 30% off if you order from them regularly. I usually do autoship but I am going to do a one off order of $100 for my 2 cats and then apply the giftcard to a future purchase. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who orders from them and could use the deal. Promo code is BOOP (it's right on the website) and is available through Friday. Hope this is useful to someone else.

Chewy has a promotion right now that if you spend $100 you get a $30 e gift card. So it's basically 30% off if you order from them regularly. I usually do autoship but I am going to do a one off order of $100 for my 2 cats and then apply the giftcard to a future purchase. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who orders from them and could use the deal. Promo code is BOOP (it's right on the website) and is available through Friday. Hope this is useful to someone else.
One of my favorite promos.
It lined up perfectly with the no taxes on pet supplies in my state this week.

They are quite honestly one of my favorite companies. They have sent flowers when previous pets have passed away. Their customer service people are wonderful and empowered to just handle situations. I have never had an experience where they haven't gone above and beyond. It just makes you realize it's not that hard for a business to do the right thing if they want to do so.

look at the exclusions before you order-several companies items don't qualify (my cats eat friskies wet food so it's a no go for us).

Mine eat blue buffalo dry and fancy feast wet so I think we are good to qualify and their litter and treats qualify, but you make a good point that there are exclusions. My cats are funny about wet food because they aren't picky about brand but God forbid we try to feed them pate. They are not having it. Pets and their quirks make me laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter