Chemical Alley PART THREE!

Jaycee: she smiled and looked up at him. "what time is it?" she asked quietly. Jordan: he rubbed his eyes and smiled.

Dawn: "I want to try and cook something. I don't know what, I just want to try."

Jordan: "alright" he took his phone out and called Marcus's number.

Marcus: he jumped. He put the phone to his ear as he cooked. "Smitty's diner, Marcus speaking, how may I help you?" He asked as he dinged the bell for an order.

Marcus: he jumped. He put the phone to his ear as he cooked. "Smitty's diner, Marcus speaking, how may I help you?" He asked as he dinged the bell for an order.

Jordan: "Marcus? Why are you back there!? Get out of there!"

Marcus: his eyes widened. "J-Jordan? I-I can't leave. I still have a job to do, and I can make money to support Lynn."

Jordan: "Marcus, no! You said Dr. Cooper was finding you a job. You can't let those people hurt you."

Jordan: "why did you go back there? You need to leave, or I'm coming to get you!"

Marcus: "Stop yelling! Please!" He hissed into the phone. "I can't leave! I'd get in trouble!"

Mr. Smit: "Get off the phone, Dynasty! You'll mess up the burgers!"

Marcus: "Sorry sir, it was a friend!" He hung up and shoved the phone in his pocket and worked faster.

Mr. Smit: he laughed. "You don't have any friends!"

Marcus: "I know, sir. Sorry, sir."

Lynn: Worry came over her. She dashed into the diner and walked straight into the kitchen without permission. "Where's Marcus?"

Ciel: He checked his watch. "Dangit...the watch froze again..."

Ooc: I dunno what time it should be...uuuuhhh

Lynn: Worry came over her. She dashed into the diner and walked straight into the kitchen without permission. "Where's Marcus?" Ciel: He checked his watch. "Dangit...the watch froze again..." Ooc: I dunno what time it should be...uuuuhhh

Mrs. Smit: "Marcus? Who are you?"

Marcus: "S-she is my fiancé, ma'am." He looked down and continued to cook.

Mrs. Smit: "Why would you want to marry this piece of slop?"

Marcus: "Stop yelling! Please!" He hissed into the phone. "I can't leave! I'd get in trouble!"

Mr. Smit: "Get off the phone, Dynasty! You'll mess up the burgers!"

Marcus: "Sorry sir, it was a friend!" He hung up and shoved the phone in his pocket and worked faster.

Mr. Smit: he laughed. "You don't have any friends!"

Marcus: "I know, sir. Sorry, sir."

Lynn: Worry came over her. She dashed into the diner and walked straight into the kitchen without permission. "Where's Marcus?"

Ciel: He checked his watch. "Dangit...the watch froze again..."

Ooc: I dunno what time it should be...uuuuhhh

Jordan: "don't hang up" he said before he heard the phone click off. He looked at Dawn "I'm going to get him."

Jaycee: she pulled her phone out and jumped up seeing the time "I'm late! I was supposed to go home right after school!"

Jordan: "don't hang up" he said before he heard the phone click off. He looked at Dawn "I'm going to get him." Jaycee: she pulled her phone out and jumped up seeing the time "I'm late! I was supposed to go home right after school!"

Dawn: "I'm coming with you."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter