Chef Mickey's Question

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Silly question, but could anyone who has been to Chef Mickey's recently tell me if they still have mashed potatoes?

I didn't see it on the menu on the website and as strange as this sounds, it could be a deal breaker for some in our party!

Thanks

Another Chef Mickey question - would the monorail be running from the Poly for a 7:30 breakfast?

Another Chef Mickey question - would the monorail be running from the Poly for a 7:30 breakfast?
Depends on what time MK opens I believe. In general I think Disney transposition start about an hour prior to early entry. However, you’d likely be fighting rope droppers trying to make your dining reservations.

When we stayed at the Contemporary a few years ago we noticed that Chef Mickey's was ALWAYS crowded early in the morning for those intending to race off to the park. We aren't huge breakfast eaters, so we ate elsewhere and were not in a rush to get to the park. We enjoyed Chef Mickey's for dinner and thought the food variety was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter