Chef Mickey's - Opinions Please

It's tradition of ours too, to start our trip at CM. the food is ok, not great, not horrible, but we love being there, and it's sets the tone for the trip.

Our Ratings of Chef Mickey's: (*rev 3/12/2015*)
. . . food price value: D
. . . food quality: D
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: C
. . . staff attentiveness: C
. . . character interaction: C
NOTE1: As with most character meals, you are paying for the characters, and possibly
atmosphere, but not the food.
NOTE2: Food is ample, but quality only average or even slightly below. Unfortunately, we
believe the food quality has gone down hill significantly. During this visit, characters
really breezed through, and did not spend a lot of time with the children. Even with our
opinion that CM has gone downhill, this meal took the bar even below our dreams. We
overheard one person refer to it as "Chef Icky's".

A group...16...are going to Chef Mickey's for dinner on Saturday night, November 23rd at 8:00 p.m.

OP: I would recommend that you hop in to your DeLorean and cancel your reservation.

bd29e146-ab40-49eb-a377-1a3837e0f051.jpg

OP: I would recommend that you hop in to your DeLorean and cancel your reservation.

bd29e146-ab40-49eb-a377-1a3837e0f051.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: You win!

Threads like this seem to prove that most people only read the OP and none of the replies that have already been given. I do wish the DIS would fix what ever snafu has all the zombie threads showing up along the bottom as suggested threads.

I would like an update. Did the OP go to CM? Did the birthday child have fun, go onto a good college and start a career? Is she married with kids by now? :crazy:

I would like an update. Did the OP go to CM? Did the birthday child have fun, go onto a good college and start a career? Is she married with kids by now? :crazy:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I have done this before so I have no right to laugh but you asking for an update was funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter