Chef Mickey's Dinner w/o a PS (When does it open)?

KBFinFan

Mouseketeer
My girlfriend and I are heading down on Wednesday, and have a PS for CMs on Thursday. However, looking over our plans we would like to eat there before MNSSHP around 5 and then head over to the MK for the party. There are no early PSs left, so I was wondering.....

Do they start serving at 5? If so, is there a decent chance that if we get there at 5 we will be seated within 30 minutes or so? If not, we may go to LTT in the MK where we have a PS, but we would prefer to do CM on our first day at WDW.

Thanks as always everyone!

My guess is that a lot of people want to eat at CM before the MNSSHP, just like you. It will be crowded. With that said, youcould give it a shot, but I think you will be disapointed

Now if this was any other day other than MNSSHP night, you might have a chance.

Best of luck!

If you do a walkin, go at 4:30 and check in a the desk. At 5:00 the line is about 60 people long. Walkins at CM is hit or miss. We went for a walkin in May (not holiday weekend) for a party of 4 and got a walkin at 5:00ish. Then we went in July, but had a PS for 5:00PM, as we were standing in line checking in, the CM announced to the line that they were not able to take ANY walkins that night. Given that it is MNSSHP and lots of others thought about this--about 90 days ago, I would have to say if they don't already have a table for 2 available, your chances are slim, you can still continue to call up until the morning of. I would say you have a better chance then most given your party size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter