'Cheating' On Countdown?

CharlieGrl

Earning My Ears
Does anyone cheat on their countdown just because it makes them feel better about how many days away their trip is? And to clear up any confusion on what I mean by cheating on the countdown here is an example based on what I am doing. Leaving on Sunday the 20th. My last day at work before the trip is on Friday the 18th. I have a yahoo widget count down and the day I put in is for the Friday at 3pm when I get off work. Sure it is just a two day difference but psychologically it makes me feel better.

well, after dinner we go ahead & count the next day. After all, the current day is pretty much over LOL. Plus, we've started counting down work days. 2 more this week & then 4 & 4 we're outta here :rotfl::woohoo:

Oh yeah!! I mark the day off at lunch. So today I have 18 days til I leave or 14 "work" days. I am always trying to think of short cuts to my counting. I need to start packing!!:scared1:

we have our countdown ending 1 day before Disney but we leave home the day before and drive to Kansas City and fly out from there. We plan to go to the KC T-Rex that night and stay at a hotel close to the airport
. So our countdown ends a day before we actually fly to Disney but vacation kind of starts the day before anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter