Cheapest place to buy Dland park tickets?

disneygirls3

Earning My Ears
We are looking at going with all my family the first week of Dec. 09 and we are looking for the place to get the best price on park tickets. Any help would be appreciated. Also we have just got a AAA membership does anyone know if they can get me a good price on hotel and park tickets? Unless we can find a good deal we will probably be driving down. We live in the Seattle area. Thanks in advance for all your help.:goodvibes

You might want to wait until closer until you go to actually buy them. There may end up being some deal like the 5 for 3 or something. If not, we have used the AAA 3 parkhopper tickets and while the price isn't cheaper, you get free parking at Mickey and Friends. This saves you $12 a day, so not bad. We always drive to park rather than take ART (I hate buses) and we end up staying too far away to walk.

You also might look and see what Costco offers at that time. They have a City Pass deal and vacation packages.

Thanks for your response. I definently was going to wait till the time gets closer to purchase them. Just doing some looking around now to get a idea:)
We won't need the parking vouchers because the hotel we are staying at is very close so we are planning on walking. But I will definently still check out AAA and Costco.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter