CHEAP-Toronto to Maui $516 CND Roundtrip ($410 USD)

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Anyone looking to go to Maui?
WestJet has a sale on right now that goes into 2018. Flights are mostly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
The price I see with taxes is $519 Canadian dollars RETURN. This is a great price to Maui.
This is one heck of a great deal for any one living in a border town or within driving distance of Toronto as the US dollar conversion makes it $410 USD. You can certainly do a two island vacation if Aulani is part of your plans with a flight into Maui and then an interisland flight to Oahu.

https://book.westjet.com/SSW2010/WSWS/webqtrip.html?execution=e2s1

We have been seeing some crazy low prices from Toronto and Vancouver over the past couple of years. I have been travelling to the Hawaiian islands on a regular basis for 20+ years and these are some of the lowest ever from this area.

The Vancouver-Honolulu route is also fairly inexpensive most of the year. We got our flights for October (including a hopper flight to Vancouver) for $1016 CAD for two, round trip, including taxes, on WestJet.

The Vancouver-Honolulu route is also fairly inexpensive most of the year. We got our flights for October (including a hopper flight to Vancouver) for $1016 CAD for two, round trip, including taxes, on WestJet.

Oh I know! I wish I lived on the west coast for this reason. It is so much closer too, the flight time from here is brutal and most routes from yyz stop in Vancouver anyway...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter