***chat Is Back***

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
:cool1: CHAT IS BACK:cool1:

I know you have all missed our weekly Sunday Trans-Atlantic Chat, but I am pleased to announce that it's back, starting from this Sunday :goodvibes

Everyone is invited to join myself and Kev Stringer; your regular weekly
hosts to this Sunday's Trans-Atlantic Chat.

To start we have decided on the topic of:

MAGIC KINGDOM

Come along for a friendly chat about the Magic Kingdom - rides, shows, attractions, eatings, snacks, tips, planning etc............
If you are planning a trip come along and ask questions.
If you have just returned, come along and tell us your experiences.
If you are a regular visitor come along and tell us your tops tips.
or just come along for a friendly chat with fellow Disney fans :hyper:

Chat starts at 7pm UK time (2pm US Eastern Time).

You can access the chat room by clicking on the word 'Chat' on the toolbar near the top of the page. Your regular DIS password and user name will get you into the chat room.

For those new to our chat rooms:

The chat rooms are open at pre-defined times for organised, hosted Disney planning chats.
Chat will be hosted to ensure that people are made to feel welcome, that chat stays on topic (most of the time ;) ), and that the chat rooms are a safe family orientated environment suitable for all ages.
The hosts have the power to kick out anyone who courses trouble or is being offensive (we love having the power :woohoo: ).

:grouphug: Kev and I look forward to seeing friends old and new on Sunday :grouphug:

Remember - there are no strangers in chat - just friends you haven't met yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter