Characters question???

cook4you

<font color=blue>we both know who is the fairest o
I was wondering if anyone has a list of all the characters in wdw that sign autographs? We have an autograph book and want to get everyone we can, with a list we are sure to not miss anyone...
also, does the book have enough pages for everyone to sign?

Characters are everywhere? Toontown when it first opens is a must. Buy a Pal Mickey he will give you the latest updates of Character sightings. Have fun --

We just got back a couple of weeks go, and the characters were EVERYWHERE! The kids actually got tired of getting autographs. BTW, any characters with big hands or very stiff glovesmay not sign autographs, but may just do pictures instead. Darth Vader, and Mike & Sully don't sign autographs, and Buzz uses a hand stamp with his signature.

You can fill up an autograph book, front and back of every page, with all different characters. I know, because I've done it. Some characters are only out on special occassions, like certain villans at Halloween.

TJ Munk
Former WDW Entertainment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter