Character Warehouse?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Okay, I am at Disneyland now, and having the time of our lives. I wrote down the address to the Character Warehouse,but of course I left it at home. Can anyone give me the address, and/or directions? We are leaving on Saturday, and I am sooo hitting the Character Warehouse on our way outta here. I just know my dh will be in a much better mood to let me shop, if we don't have to drive around for an hour, looking for it.
Thanks for any help!

Did I mention we are having a great time? We went to Ariel's Grotto for dinner tonight. tomorrow we are geting up extra early, and doing EE. It should be a blast!!

Have fun! :sunny:

Disney Character Warehouse outlet is located at 233 Orangefair Mall. You can call (714) 870-9363 to check hours, etc.

To get to the Disney Character Warehouse from Disneyland, go north on Harbor Blvd and cross Hwy 91. Make a right at Orangethorpe and another right at Pomona, which is a street that goes right into the Orangefair Marketplace shopping center. A Michael's store is right in front of you; drive toward it and then go left to get to the Character Warehouse, which is at the corner of the building.

I just made a stop by there on July 30th after a day at the parks ... I picked up some 50th and nightmare before christmas stuff and a pair of Valentine Ears I never bought last Feb ... originally $12.50 but now .89 cents :)

jensmom said:
To get to the Disney Character Warehouse from Disneyland, go north on Harbor Blvd and cross Hwy 91. Make a right at Orangethorpe and another right at Pomona, which is a street that goes right into the Orangefair Marketplace shopping center. A Michael's store is right in front of you; drive toward it and then go left to get to the Character Warehouse, which is at the corner of the building.
Also in the neighborhood: In-N-Out Burger! It's on Harbor just north of Orangethorpe - you can probably see it when making your right turn from Harbor to Orangethorpe.

jlmarr said:
Also in the neighborhood: In-N-Out Burger! It's on Harbor just north of Orangethorpe - you can probably see it when making your right turn from Harbor to Orangethorpe.

:goodvibes :tongue: MMMM IN-N-Out Burger!! We ate there at least 5 times when we went to DL last May! It was usually our late night snack and dinner at least once :jumping1: We live in MO so we only get it when we go west and we gotta get our fill :lmao:

Sorry to jump in like that ... Ok we now return you to your regularly scheduled topic! :wave2:

Also, the last time I was there, there was a 20% off coupon available at the Convention centre. I plan to be sure to stop there on the next trip!!
Is there anybody who can confirm that the coupon is still available?
Thanks

Is it all dated merchandise? I want to go their on our next trip but am unsure if it is worth it. Do they have t shirts/or sweatshirts?

drag n' fly said:
Is it all dated merchandise? I want to go their on our next trip but am unsure if it is worth it. Do they have t shirts/or sweatshirts?

I was there a week ago. There is lots of clothing.

I am glad to hear that since that is what we buy a lot of also my kids are so pumped because they LOVE anything on sale....good shoppers just like mommy;)

drag n' fly said:

They do have things that are dated, but there are lots of things that aren't. Clothes and other items too.

If you happen to see any monorail stuff at the character warehouse, please let me know...

Enjoy!

You'll find a wide variety of things and the selection changes weekly. Last time I was there I got a POTC figure (the Redhead), a 2005 DCA Polo Shirt and a pair of Incredibles pictures (Mr Incredible & Dash). They had an 18" high wood carved Big Al from the old Country Bear Jamboree ($120) that looked great. You'll find everything from a collectors special Maleficiant ($1000) to pencils & stickers (10 for $1).

We were there on Friday and picked up a few things - using the discount coupon we got the link for on here too. Make sure you print one of those just incase you do deicde to check the Character Warehouse out.

I was a LITTLE disappointed with the store myself (maybe we caught it on a bad day?) but we did pick up a few things. A couple of DLR guide books (which are amazing - better than the one we got back in 2004) and many a Magical Memories pin (they had Monorail one(s)) for under 3/4 of their original price.

If you're debating on whether to check it out or not, go for it. It's not far at all and is worth it. From what I've heard from people about it on here, you never know what you may find so it's definitely worth at least a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter