Character Swap - Progress Thread - COMPLETE & FINISHED

Ok I get the Fwan, I'm lucky, but I wish I was getting all of them! Oh well, I will try to duplicate like M_M said. They are awesome!

And the rest of my groups:

J. DHS – Other - Remy & Emile
IMG_9473.jpg

M. Animal Kingdom - Terk
IMG_9474.jpg

O. Magic Kingdom #1 - Brer Rabbit
IMG_9475.jpg

P. Alice in Wonderland/Pinocchio - Mad Hatter
IMG_9476.jpg

U. Misc. #1 - Lilo & Stitch
IMG_9477.jpg

Thanks!

Love your pieces girlfriend!!

Minnie is done and bagged. Just needs a label.
Tink is cut. I will assemble in the morning and get it out Priority in the afternoon's mail. I'll take pictures in the morning too.

I'm loving everyone's goodies. I can't wait to get some good mail in my mailbox for a change. Nothing but bills...

I'm loving everyone's goodies. I can't wait to get some good mail in my mailbox for a change. Nothing but bills...

It will definitely be a fun mail day when you get these back!!!!:thumbsup2

Here is Lightening McQueen:
CharacterSwap002-3.jpg

AWM and Susie, thanks again for angelling the other spots!

Rebecca, your package arrived yesterday. Everything looks great. I'll get pictures taken today. I should get a couple of packages in today's mail!!!!!

Thanks everyone for mailing so promptly!

It is now in the postal system. I have the DC if we need it. Let me know if I need to send you more $$.

It will definitely be a fun mail day when you get these back!!!!:thumbsup2

Here is Lightening McQueen:
CharacterSwap002-3.jpg

AWM and Susie, thanks again for angelling the other spots!

Lovely! I get that set - and I recently just got my pictures taken my McQueen and Tow Mater, so that's great! Can't wait to see them in person (with my photos on them)!!!

Thanks MM. I'm glad you like them!!!

No mail for this swap was received today. I should get quite a few packages tomorrow though!

I've lost track of what I get and what I don't, but I want it all. Great work ladies!

Mail Call!!!! Today, I received packages from Estherhead, SusieStone, and Mischief Managed.

Esther, great job on the Beast! He looks hard to work with!!! Mittens looks great too. And, thank you for the Pluto.

Susie, your stuff is awesome as always! You only sent 4 sets for each group so you won't get one back. The groups were 5 so hopefully you just held your set back.

MM, your stuff is even more wonderful in person!! Great job! Thank you for the gift.

MinnieGarden, your package did not arrive today. I know you said FedEx was going to deliver it today, but it's not here. I don't know what time FedEx comes through here so maybe it'll still show up??

I've been sorting as I receive packages and there are a few who have complete groups that I can go ahead and get out. Unfortunately, I won't have a car until Friday. But, I'll have whatever can go out on Friday ready to go and will post which packages I mail.

The slideshow has been updated with everything I have here as well as the pictures that have been posted on this thread.

Thanks & your welcome. Beast was tricky. I made him an inch smaller at first and was frustrated. So I have a tiny Beast still here at home with weird eyes.

MinnieGarden, your package just arrived. I haven't opened it yet since I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, but I wanted you to know it's here.

MinnieGarden, everything looks wonderful. Thank you for the gifts too!

Okay, we have 2 packages left to get here and then I'll have it all. Thank you to everyone for being so prompt. :flower3: Many of your packages will be mailed tomorrow!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I've updated the slideshow with MinnieGarden's pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter