****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update! Take your time...the only thing worse than being sick is worrying about something you don't feel up to doing while you're sick...take care of yourself! :hug:

I know KatDisney has been out with the flu really bad this week- (and since she just got over pretty big surgery its been a little rough) From what I hear her whole house has gotten sick and so its kinda delayed things a bit-

-em

ah, glad I wasn't the only one wondering. maggie

I am so sorry! I've been trying to get the last of them mailed out. I had them all around me on my bed. I found I made a huge mistake and learned well from this swap :) It's hard to put your real names with your DIS name :) I do have a couple straggler packages to get out but I am waiting on thier address, but other than that everyone else has been mailed.

Ok I have 1 package I can't figure out who it goes to because I am not familiar with your online and real life names.. SOO I need 3 peoples real life names then I will have my puzzle solved.

WDWMom
PigletsPal
Mickey'sOld Friend

Thanks!!

Kat

rofl, yeah I had that problem too with the xmas swap! glad you are feeling better! maggie

so is it all fixed now? is it in the mail? maggie

Just wanting to know if the problem has been figured out and if things have been mailed????

ok, sorry to start sounding cranky, but this is ridiculous, it is now a month past the due date for this swap and I still don't have it back yet. Have they been mailed out yet, will they be mailed out oh say, this year? Again, I'm usually an easy going person, but this no information thing is getting really old. maggie

Any more news on this? Our swaps seem to really be running behind lately, and I'd like to know what's going on. Can we please get an update???

According to this thread, the packages were mailed on or around the 16th. Has anyone received theirs back? Did anyone get something in today's mail? What is going on with this swap? Can we have an update please?

I thought they'd been mailed too...nothing in today's mail though. :confused3 Has anyone heard from KatDisney? Is she in any other swaps anyone's in? She's in the ABCs of Disney I'm in. At least if someone's heard from her we'll know she's okay... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter