Character meal decision, help

abby

Abby's Mom
So we have done the princesses at ariel's grotto, and also when they were at DL, and goofy's kit. This time I want a different character experience. My dd is 6. I prefer not to have a buffett, but I suppose that's about all there is. So which character meal would you choose and why?

If you go to the Chip & Dale one at Storytellers, you can choose either the buffet or order off the menu.

We love Lilo and Stitch and will be back there this year - even though we are staying at GC. There is a small area where Minnie teaches the kiddies the hula, and it is very interactive. Some of the other meals it seemed like you sat at the table and waited for the characters - and while they did come to see you - it seemed more spontaneous and fun at this one, rather then a chore for the characters to make the rounds. I believe they have a menu - not sure how extensive or if it is available for adults???

We saw Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto - that might have been it - so the characters are limited there - I guess it kind of depends on what your DD is into.

We did the one at GC last year - saw Chip, Dale, Kenai and Koda and Rafiki

We also saw Goofy (and the above mentioned characters) at the Lilo and Stitch meal. That was one of our best character meal experiences. The buffet was very good and my kids had a ball. And like Storytellers you can order off the menu. Although if you are a fruit eater (like my family) the buffet is great as they have a huge selection. If you order an entree and a side of fruit off the menu, plus a beverage, it would end up being about the same price or even more expensive.

My personal fav is Minnie and friends at the plaza. We saw:minnie, hook, fairy godmother, chip and dale, pooh, tigger and eeyore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter