• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Dinner w/Cindy at 1900 Park Fare?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - has anyone been to this character meal? We were fortunate to have our character meal with Cinderella in the MK last year - the food literally fell out of my daughter's mouth when she saw the princesses come to greet everyone :p So a suggestion was made while we were making our Resort reservations to try to book a dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare. Has anyone had this dinner with her? We were told that the Fairy Godmother makes an appearance as well - any input? Thanks :earsboy:

My DD (7) and Niece (6) loved it - the moms too! The food was buffet and very good, wide variety. Fairy godmother sits outside for photos. Cindy & Princess Charming as well as 2 of the mice came table to table.

We did this as our first night activity and than went out to see the EWP from the beach.

Our flight got in at 5:30 and we had a 7:00PS by the time we went to check in at OKW around 10pm it felt like we had already been there for days and best of all, paid no park admission!

Enjoy,
Sandy

Which mice were at the dinner if you dont mind me asking? Was it the girl mice (suzy and Perla) or the boys(Jaq and Gus)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter