Character dining suggestions

brad813

DIS Veteran
I am looking to add a character dining experience to my September trip. Which ones have the best food and would be good for a solo adults? This is my first trip into the theme parks, my only other Disney experience being at Blizzard Beach, so I want to get in as much as I can, and get some really great photos along the way.

I really like breakfast at Tusker House. The food is great there!

I really like breakfast at Tusker House. The food is great there!

Been looking at that one, but the closest I could find my dates are around the time it starts to switch over for lunch. Still hopeful someone cancels an early seating though.

I like Garden Grill... the food is good and the seating and character interactions seem more intimate due to the lay out of the restaurant.

I liked Cape May. The proximity of the convention trade, I think, is why there seem to be more solo adults there. Also, it's quieter and not so hectic feeling. I've also enjoyed Tusker House.

Ended up booking an 11:50AM lunch at Tusker House for my AK/MK day and moving my Sanaa reservation, so I am covered for my characters, at least for this trip. I know sometimes solo adults don't get as many photo ops as families, or fewer shots, so this may give me a couple good character shots. Last time I took photos while traveling, one especially good one became a custom checkbook cover, so definitely wanting to find a good Disney photo for custom products(and get my money's worth out of Memory Maker).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter