Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

Jennifer your fantastic letters arrived today! Thanks for the goodies :)

Rebecca no sign of yours yet--I'll let you know when they arrive.

Quick update--I'm still waiting on a few boxes. Erin's puppy had surgery on Monday and she has had to take constant care of him. I hope to get these swapped and on their way home the first week of December.

Cheryl if you've started to swap could you please mail my box on Monday. I really need what you have for the 2 albums I'm working on.

Thanks!

Buffy--I'm still waiting on letters from 4 swappers. Unfortunately none of your groups are complete yet. Sorry for the delay. I'll get them swapped out as quickly as I can after I have everything.

Rebecca--the postman brought your box at 7:40 pm tonight. Everything looks great :)

After reading that you were still waiting on swappers, I looked at the list of players to see what might still be missing. One that you don't have marked as being mailed is involved in a huge amount of groups. It affects all of my groups except for 1. I'm pretty sure it must affect everyone in the swap. Have you thought about what you want to do if you don't get the remaining groups sent in? Have you heard from the swappers? Just curious, I'm not in a hurry or anything.

VickiV

We have been in contact. Her letters should be in the mail today. If I don't have them by Thursday I will start angeling them and all of the packages should be postal by December 7 or 8. Sorry for the delay.

Cheryl, do you need angels?
I'm breaking out both my cricuts tonight and tomorrow, I can probably whip out some letters pretty quickly.

Cheryl, do you need angels?
I'm breaking out both my cricuts tonight and tomorrow, I can probably whip out some letters pretty quickly.

I can help, too if you need!

Thanks for the offers. The package has been mailed. The DC isn't very helpful, just says it was processed on Tuesday :confused3 Hopefully it will be here on Monday. The swapping should be fairly quick, just need to photograph and stick stuff in boxes.

Cheryl - sorry the mail is taking forever. I don't know what is going on with packages from my p.o.? But, the others did finally make it, so keeping up the hope for this also!! You know I would never leave you stranded though!! :thumbsup2

No worries! I know it's on the way. Perhaps we need to give the donkey some extra food so he can move a little faster ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter