Chapel Near Disney

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have recommendations for a wedding chapel very near WDW? Planning a 2nd wedding and we already have a trip planned with our newly blended family. I like the idea of a WDA wedding but can't justify the cost. Not trying to skirt any rules, just looking for a place outside the parks for the ceremony then maybe a dinner res at one of the nice restaurants that day.

Most of the bigger hotels around the parks have small weddings. Would something like Swan/Dolphin, Hyatt Grand Regency, World Center Marriott, Gaylord Palms fit your budget?

This is adjacent to the new MargaritaVille Resort , so kinda behind the Target . I happened to drive past one Sunday morn…and noticed all the cars Must be popular for Sunday Brunch!
Apparently their specialty is blueberry wine.
Who knew their was a vineyard so close to DisneyWorld & with wedding venue?
94CF6921-ED2E-4D6F-934C-FB8FFA20C036.png

It feels like a lot of places in Florida are more for lake/beach side wedding set up, not a lot of chapels like the wedding pavilion. However there's an actual chapel in Safety Harbor, FL but that's about 2 hours away from Disney.

I hope the original poster keeps us updated with her planning.
And love to see her cake selection too! We love cake pictures!

We’ve decided to get married somewhere else then celebrate the with the new blended family at Disney in Dec.

So, will still do a wedding dinner (wear a dress, get a real wedding cake, have nice dinner with the kids, etc) at a restaurant on property. That shouldn’t be too tough, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter