Changing to dining plan with CRT reservation

hoffman1

DIS Veteran
I currently have a reservation booked at CRT but I am not on the dining plan and they have charged my credit card. We are thinking about adding on the dining plan. How would this work? Will they credit my card back?

I currently have a reservation booked at CRT but I am not on the dining plan and they have charged my credit card. We are thinking about adding on the dining plan. How would this work? Will they credit my card back?

I just did it with my Mickeys BBBQ by calling and they booked me a new reservation and then canceled the first. I think that it would be much harder to do with CRT as those reservations are so hard to get. You may try that. Others have said that they told their server when they arrived for the adr and they were issued a refund to their credit card.

You can call, but they will have to cancel and rebook. There was another one withing 10 minutes of mine so she just booked the other one and then cancelled mine.

Or you can have them use DDP when you get there and credit it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter