Changed our minds. So who else is going in Dec!?

I've gotten my plane tix! I learned the hard way though to grab the cheap tickets as soon as you see them on Southwest! Those tix went FAST! I was able to get them for $60 each way! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go!

That's great news for you. :thumbsup2 It's going to me such a wonderful trip.

Hey Everyone...

We'll be there Nov 29th - Dec 8th. Sooo excited...it's getting close. The last time we went we went the last 2 weeks in August....talk about HOT!:eek: Looking forward to cooler weather. Just wondering how everyone is packing...we are there for 10 days so I figured on packing 5 warmer outfits (jeans, sweats, etc.) and 5 cooler outfits (shorts, capris). And if needed mid way I can do laundry. Does that makes sense to do? How's everyone else packing clothes for this time of the year? Had my mom buy a pair of gloves and hat...lol she said wait for we are going to be in florida...its' going to be cold? lol:rotfl:

We will be at the Contemporary...6 of us ...me, DH, DS 13, DD 10, DS 2, and mom....think we'll be squished? I might resort to sleeping on the bacony lol:rotfl2:

Anyhows...wishing everyone a great Dec. trip...and any Dec. trip tidbits would be appreciated!

I am taking my son for his 7th b-day this year. We will be arriving on the 14th of Dec. and leaving on the 22nd. We will be staying at the Grand, that is were he wanted to stay, mainly because he saw a waterfall in the pool from the monorail...lol..I am sure it will be to cold to swim by then. We will be going to MVMCP on the 20th. Hope to see some Disers there!

Just wondering how everyone is packing...we are there for 10 days so I figured on packing 5 warmer outfits (jeans, sweats, etc.) and 5 cooler outfits (shorts, capris). And if needed mid way I can do laundry. Does that makes sense to do? How's everyone else packing clothes for this time of the year? Had my mom buy a pair of gloves and hat...lol she said wait for we are going to be in florida...its' going to be cold? lol:rotfl:
I'm not sure what to do since this will be my first Dec trip. So I'll check the forecast the week before and pack TONS of clothes, so I'll be ready for anything. But hopefully the forecast will really help me decide what to pack!

That's great news for you. :thumbsup2 It's going to me such a wonderful trip.
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it! It's hard to believe that it's not that far away!

ME!!! ME!!!! I'll be there the 11th -15th. I havent gotten my plane tix yet though. What airline are you using?

Hi Glendamax! I'm not stalking you, but I keep seeing your posts everywhere I go this weekend so it must mean I'm supposed to say hi! I've made a mental note of what you look like. We'll be at Disney the same time. Where are you staying? I'll be on the lookout for you.:thumbsup2 (I really sound like a stalker... I promise I'm not!)

It's coming up fast everyone!!! Has anyone started packing? I have just to get the kids goodies and summer clothes out of the way. Are you all packing coats too?

Hey everyone! :wave2:

My best friend James and I will be staying at the Pop (our 3rd stay) December 14-20. We're leaving about two hours after my last college final is over and I can't wait! This will be our first WDW Christmas trip and we are soooo excited! We'll be attending MVMCP on Tuesday, December 18 - it is going to be so much fun! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

We are leaving on December 14 right after hubby walks off the stage with his Master's degree. We check into POR for a couple of days for quiet family time. On Monday we move in to an off property (oh the horror) timeshare with hubby's sister and family. We were just there in April and the Movies was so horrible we will never do another value resort. This is the first trip we have told the kids about before we arrive. We usually just get in the car and drive and let them figure it out when we reach the gates. Now I have until December to hear: When do we leave for Disney mommy? 5000 X's. We head home December 23. :sad1:

Hi Glendamax! I'm not stalking you, but I keep seeing your posts everywhere I go this weekend so it must mean I'm supposed to say hi! I've made a mental note of what you look like. We'll be at Disney the same time. Where are you staying? I'll be on the lookout for you.:thumbsup2 (I really sound like a stalker... I promise I'm not!)

It's coming up fast everyone!!! Has anyone started packing? I have just to get the kids goodies and summer clothes out of the way. Are you all packing coats too?

First of all, we are all STALKERS! If not, how would any of us ever meet?

I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. There is a good chance that my hair wont be braided, but I think you'll still be able to spot me. So far, I do have some other DISers I'm hanging out with except Fri. Dec. 14th in the morning. I'm going to AK and would love to have someone to ride Expedition Everest and Dinosaur with. So let me know if you'll be there that morning!

As far as packing - I'm going to wear my heaviest coat, and shoes there and back home. But I'm going to pack a lighter weight coat. I'll wait until the week before to see if I should pack sweaters or long-sleeved shirts. I'm going to go by whatever the weather websites says the temps will be. And hopefully, there'll be some live trip reports the week before I leave.

I'm soooooooo ready to go!!!!! :banana:

Yey! I'm going in Dec, too! 15-22! Partially staying at FW, and I don't know where else yet. Is everyone as excited as me?!!!

First of all, we are all STALKERS! If not, how would any of us ever meet?

I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. There is a good chance that my hair wont be braided, but I think you'll still be able to spot me. So far, I do have some other DISers I'm hanging out with except Fri. Dec. 14th in the morning. I'm going to AK and would love to have someone to ride Expedition Everest and Dinosaur with. So let me know if you'll be there that morning!

I'm soooooooo ready to go!!!!! :banana:

I had us booked at AKL, but we switched to POR because my DH reminded me that we are hardly ever at our resort!!! That Friday is kind of "free" bounce around day. It's my DD's 2nd bday so our only definite plans are Chef Mickey's at 5:00. It is a very good possibility that we'll be at AK in the am probably to ride EE for 1 last time! This is my DS's #1 to do at Disney! Keep us in mind, we'd love to ride with you!

Glad to see so many people going in Dec. :thumbsup2 There are a lot of 1st timers to WDW in Dec as well. Good, I don't feel so alone anymore. :goodvibes

Well, You sure won't be alone. I just booked our first trip to the world in 17 years and was told that the only place which had my DW's required kithenette and handicapped access is Old Key West. Got a 2 bedroom for DW and myself, and DS 21 and DD 6. It is her birthday present. The DDs. It is supposed to be very nice. I can't wait to get the It's a small world after all....... stuck in my head again. :).

When I first joined this forum back in July, one of my first threads was asking the community on this forum what they thought about WDW in Dec. The responses were numerous and were very positive. :goodvibes

My DW and I then decided that we would forgo Dec and plan our next trip for May 2008 as we like that time of year.

Well, guess what. We got to talking about it today and we changed our minds. We are now heading to WDW in Dec from 12/08-12/15 and staying at Pop. We booked our WDW reservation, tickets, and airfare a couple of hours ago and we are now getting ready for our 1st WDW Dec Vacation. Talk about excited. :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

So, for the Dis community, who can I expect to see at WDW in Dec? :thumbsup2

Santa Goofy of course!:santa:

My family just started planning our trip for Disney in Dec 2008. I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's December trips. Please post tips and must sees. We've always gone in October or November.
Have fun everyone!

We're there during peak holiday time (December 21st - 29th) staying at POR!

I've been planning for awhile! I can't wait!

We're surprising my son as well. He will be beside himself.

I am taking my son for his 7th b-day this year. We will be arriving on the 14th of Dec. and leaving on the 22nd. We will be staying at the Grand, that is were he wanted to stay, mainly because he saw a waterfall in the pool from the monorail...lol..I am sure it will be to cold to swim by then. We will be going to MVMCP on the 20th. Hope to see some Disers there!

We are going to same MVMCP see ya there! :cool1:

We are going since we could not pass on the passholder special room rate for Dec.. We can not wait to see the light's, I have been so many times but never during the Christmas season!:santa:

26 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! I am soooo excited I just want to scream! We are listening to the Transiberian Orch. ( spelling??) and I am thinking about walking down MGM and watching the Light show!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!

I've been to WDW about 20 times in my life. We normally go around December 12th, since its our anniversary.

I have relatives that live in Jacksonville so this year we decided to go down Christmas week. All the talk of crowds is beginning to frighten me! :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter