Celebrities who love WDW?

a few years back when my family and i were staying on the concierge level of the poly, we saw LeVar Burton (from star trek, reading rainbow) walking around the floor with a few other people (security, friends?). he waved to the guests and made his way to the elevator. popcorn::

We saw Harrison Ford with one of his children at Beaches and Cream a few years back....They were sitting at the counter eating ice cream...and just in case we hadn't noticed him to begin with, all his WDW chaperones were a tip-off ;)

BTW-he looks AWESOME in person!

n19600764_30370845_5065.jpg

If I ever saw him at the World...forget it! I'd be done for the day! :love: :love: :love:

While on vacation a few years ago with my parents to Disney we saw Drew Carey, Richard Karn (Al from home improvement) and we were told by a lifeguard that Leonardo DiCaprio was staying at the WL at the same time that we were.
Erin :love:

apirateslifeforme said:
Remind me to pack some restraints for my mother in the event that we ever see Jon Bon Jovi there...

And some for me, in case of a Joe Perry sighting :love:

Pack some for me too! If I saw Jon Bon Jovi there it would be all over! I love Disney but that would make it the ultimate! :love:

Wayne Brady and Joey Fatone (although he's not exactly famous anymore) come a lot, since they both were cast members once!
And pretty much all of the Disney Channel kids, naturally, since they come for tapings etc. all the time :)
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, too, as well as John Stamos (as many have stated before)! They actually came together last year, I think....there was a picture in the Orlando Sentinel I believe!

I really liked that picture of John Bon Jovi and Mickey :cloud9:

There were often rumors about Michael Jackson being there among the cast members, no one I knew ever actually saw him!

DizGeek said:
Santas Village is in New Hampshire, not Vermont. :thumbsup2

Also, how do you know Tom Brady is a big fan? That makes me like him even more.

I second that !!!! Maybe Teddy B could go w/ Tom next time :teeth: !!

married@wdw said:
John Stamos is a HUGE Disney fan -- he bought the "D" from the Disneyland sign when they changed it. He took Rebecca Romijn to Disneyland on their first date.

Steven Tyler takes his family to WDW at least once each year. We saw them getting out of a van at Boardwalk a few years ago.

And I know Marie Osmond is a big fan. We've seen her with her brood several times -- she's usually doing a doll signing at some point while we're there, but we've only ever seen them in the parks.

And Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos (sp?) are also Disney lovers (I'm sure her job helps ;-)! They were at Animal Kingdom for the the DVC / AP sneak peak of EE. We saw them later at GF after we finished dinner and Kelly told my SIL how beautiful her baby is -- wow! We especially loved seeing them because they were a normal family -- they had their four kids and were trying to get everyone organized to go to the bathroom in shifts -- kinda funny. Kelly's parents with them and they were just doing the park thing -- no nannies, assistants, etc.

I saw Kelly Ripa and Marc C. with the kids the week after fourth of July 2005. It was really neat to see how they were with the kids and doing the Disney thing just like everyone else--really blended in with the crowd I just said hi and smiled and kept on walking. I was alone while DH was taking the kids on Space Mt.

M<3'sMickey said:
n19600764_30370845_5065.jpg

If I ever saw him at the World...forget it! I'd be done for the day! :love: :love: :love:

They would definitely need to resuscitate me! :love:

Has anyone ever seen JBJ while at DVC's Vero Beach Resort? One of the CM's told me that he and his family go there quite often....sadly, never when I do....

We saw LA Laker's Rick Fox on DCL a few years ago. I didn't know who he was, but we saw him in the spa and he was very gracious to the kids hanging around outside the door trying to get a glimpse (that's when I found out who he was).

We have seen Tommy Lasorda at 1900 park fare. We felt bad for him because everyone was bothering him. We also saw Michael Strahan and Chris Carter. I do tend to be in my own world when I'm there. My husband picks the people out.

DisneyDreamer2 said:
We met Vincent D'Onofrio the week of May 13, 2005 at Animal Kingdom. His son was sleeping on his shoulder while the cast membere in the plaid vest led him and his teenage daughter through the Pangani Trail to the backstage entrance to the Safari. I was talking kind of loud to my DH when Vincent turned around and gave me a "look" since his son was sleeping. I about died and went weak at the knees. He is gorgeous in person and wow, twice in one year, must be a disney lover too.

A few years ago, my wife and I were returning from MK to GF on the small boat. A person with a cane was having difficulty getting on and looked as if she was about to fall. Another guy and myself went to assist and helped her get seated. He smiled at me and said, "chivalry lives." I chuckled, sat back down next to my wife and she told me that the other guy was Vincent D'Onofrio. He"s seemingly a very nice guy.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

A few years ago, my wife and I were returning from MK to GF on the small boat. A person with a cane was having difficulty getting on and looked as if she was about to fall. Another guy and myself went to assist and helped her get seated. He smiled at me and said, "chivalry lives." I chuckled, sat back down next to my wife and she told me that the other guy was Vincent D'Onofrio. He"s seemingly a very nice guy.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

Here's hoping that Vincent happens to be at WDW while I'm there. I love him in the schoolgirl crush kinda way. :love: Anyone seen him recently?

When we were there in June we saw some other wrestlers, we saw Chad from Cryme tyme in WDW going to PotC, I dont know if he loves WDW but he and his family were there. Who knows :confused3

In 2006 I saw Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem after they won the NBA Championship. :rotfl:

I think I almost died, Dwyane is my favorite NBA player. :goodvibes

When we were there a few years back at the Emporium in MK, we were in a room next to the sports room and a CM came in to tell his friend, another CM, that Charlie Sheen was in the other room. That was pretty cool; we went to look about a minute later, but he was already gone.

I know that Mike Gallagher (syndicated radio talk show host) is a DVC owner. He took his family a couple years ago and his oldest son got engaged at CRT to a gal I worked with at the time! He talks often on his show about being a DVC owner and a big Disney fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter