Celebration of Harry Potter Films, Nov 11-13, at Islands of Adventure

I wish you didn't have to purchase it with hotel rooms and park admission since we are AP holders living in Orlando.

I feel the same way! I am really hoping they will release the celebration events seperately, for locals who want to do those

We will be there Nov 11th thinking there would be low crowds. Now IOA/HP are going to be crazy crowded!!!

Does anyone think they will extend park hour? IOA is only open until 7pm.

We will be there Nov 11th thinking there would be low crowds. Now IOA/HP are going to be crazy crowded!!!

Does anyone think they will extend park hour? IOA is only open until 7pm.
It's a definite possibility the hours could be extended...but it depends on the crowds. If the hours are extended, it won't be known until a few days prior.

I wish I could go I kinda think this price is a bargain Pete was panning the price on the podcast, but I can't see fault with a $85 set blu rays, passes, accomdations, plus EE and some additional perks. Maybe the $699 package is high, considering the talent hasn't been announced, but $369? That's not horrible. Is it? Maybe they will fail putting it together. But Uni seems to have come to grips with how popular this property is lately. I was super impressed with them opening up the park for midnight screenings.

Am I missing something?

I am thinking of purchasing the premium package. I would like to surprise my wife who is even more of an HP fan than I am if possible. I would be content with almost any of the autographs,but cannot help but wonder who will be there.
I just wish the package include onsite perks since we have become spoiled by the convenience of staying onsite.Do the partner hotels have free transportation to and from the parks?

I am thinking of purchasing the premium package. I would like to surprise my wife who is even more of an HP fan than I am if possible. I would be content with almost any of the autographs,but cannot help but wonder who will be there.
I just wish the package include onsite perks since we have become spoiled by the convenience of staying onsite.Do the partner hotels have free transportation to and from the parks?

They usually always have shuttle service, but it's a pain. Plus who knows if they will have a shuttle for EE.

It's going to cost us a fortune, probably $4,200.00 for the 6 of us to purchase the premium package, but without the Autograph sessions and the Gala/private party, I don't think it would be worth the trip down there. I just hope and pray some of our favorites are there - I would be over the moon to see Oliver and James Phelps :-) And they have been interviwed a number of times and talked about how much they low WWHP, so I think there's a good chance they will be there.

I'm wondering if there will be something else for onsite guests or AP holders from the working in the FAQs.

I don't know, but I am afraid it will. I have to lead children's church tomorrow and won't be home until about 12:30 cst, which will be an hour and a half after these packages go on sale. . . . .

I'm wondering if there will be something else for onsite guests or AP holders from the working in the FAQs.

Well, I wish they would send reminder notices when the AP expires. I just called and checked and mine expired June 21st and so I missed out on the low renewal rate. I would still like to stay onsite for this though. I am pretty bummed this is not an option. I guess I have just been spoiled over the past few years being an onsite guest and AP holder.

It's going to cost us a fortune, probably $4,200.00 for the 6 of us to purchase the premium package, but without the Autograph sessions and the Gala/private party, I don't think it would be worth the trip down there. I just hope and pray some of our favorites are there - I would be over the moon to see Oliver and James Phelps :-) And they have been interviwed a number of times and talked about how much they low WWHP, so I think there's a good chance they will be there.

Yeah, I am also a little concerned seeing as how they haven't made any announcements of the guest list. It makes me think I may pay big bucks to get an autograph of a production assistant or such. Also, I wonder if all people on a package will meet same celeb. I would prefer both me and my wife meeting a different actor since it sounds like there will be multiple cast members there. I can think of any of at least 10 or 12 characters whom I would be really pleased to meet. I wonder if the package is non refundable or if one will be given the opportunity to cancel if further information released does not meet expectations. I dont forsee myself doing this though, but it would be great to have the option.

Yeah, I am also a little concerned seeing as how they haven't made any announcements of the guest list. It makes me think I may pay big bucks to get an autograph of a production assistant or such. Also, I wonder if all people on a package will meet same celeb. I would prefer both me and my wife meeting a different actor since it sounds like there will be multiple cast members there. I can think of any of at least 10 or 12 characters whom I would be really pleased to meet. I wonder if the package is non refundable or if one will be given the opportunity to cancel if further information released does not meet expectations. I dont forsee myself doing this though, but it would be great to have the option.
I read the fine print on the offer and it is NON-REFUNDABLE, so you no one will be able to get their money back if their favorite characters aren't there. Also, I called and asked if our party could split up and go to different autograph sessions, and the CM on the phone told me no, that we all had to go to the same one. Of course, that wasn't in the verbage on the site, that was from someone on the phone, so I don't know if that's true or not.

I read the fine print on the offer and it is NON-REFUNDABLE, so you no one will be able to get their money back if their favorite characters aren't there. Also, I called and asked if our party could split up and go to different autograph sessions, and the CM on the phone told me no, that we all had to go to the same one. Of course, that wasn't in the verbage on the site, that was from someone on the phone, so I don't know if that's true or not.

I even considered if me and my wife should purchase 2 seperate 1 person packages to increase the chances of getting a preferable autograph. Knowing our luck though after the first order the packages would sell out. Of course if we book at exactly noon maybe not. Do the packages have to booked online or can you book over the phone?

I even considered if me and my wife should purchase 2 seperate 1 person packages to increase the chances of getting a preferable autograph. Knowing our luck though after the first order the packages would sell out. Of course if we book at exactly noon maybe not. Do the packages have to booked online or can you book over the phone?
On-line bookings only. I think all the stipulations with this package are a bit strange. Only on-site bookings, only off-site resort, non-refundable. I don't like all the strengent stipulations, but I still want to go really, really bad :-)

I was thinking about doing two separate packages for me and my sister, but the fine print says based on double occupancy. I don't know if this means like on a cruise line, that if it's only one person, do you still have to pay doublenthe fare? We are totally going, my birthday is that weekend, there are just a lot of questions with no answers yet!

Just a reminder, packages are on sale NOW (as of noon EST today 7/31). Anyone get one?

I just booked with Doubletree as my hotel. I noticed they had an option to remove tickets from package which would indicate an option for annual passholders. Also, they had various hotels for selection including the three onsite ones. I just couldnt justify an additional $800 over Doubletree rate on top of the considerable price I am paying this time. Anyone have an experience staying there. Hoping I am not making a big mistake.

I booked right at noon for the premier package for 2. Staying on-site at Hard Rock. This will be a huge treat for my DD who is a huge fan! Looks like all the premier packages are already sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter