CBR pics.

I found a few more CBR pics that I hadn't uploaded to photobucket.

These were taken on the island:

100_0604.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0631.jpg

One of the many friendly lizards:

100_0663.jpg

Jamaica beach with playground:
100_0666.jpg

The laundry (sorry the door was closed and I took the pic through the door)
100_0500.jpg

100_0501.jpg

If I find more, I'll post them.

Great pictures Mickeystoontown and Momof2DisneyBoys. Your pictures of the pirate ship are great! Where was the crowds?? Was it too cold to swim. I can't beleive how empty the pool area looks, it was packed on our trip in October.

Great pictures Mickeystoontown and Momof2DisneyBoys. Your pictures of the pirate ship are great! Where was the crowds?? Was it too cold to swim. I can't beleive how empty the pool area looks, it was packed on our trip in October.

The pool was not very crowded the day we spent at it! :goodvibes It was a Saturday and it was right around 78-80 degrees out. The water in the main pool was very warm. The water in the children's pool was a little colder.

We just got reservations for pirates room with water view. :banana: Does anyone have pictures of the views from the room?
Thanks!!

how late are the pools open, and is it crowded near closing time?:)

It was open 10am-11pm when we were just there Jan 20-27. It wasn't crowded during the day. We were never there in the evening since it was colder, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't crowded then either! I'm sure it would be more crowded in the warmer months, but the new pool is very large and laid out very nice, so I don't think it would ever feel too crowded.

Disney2009392.jpg

These pictures are fabulous! Thanks for taking the time to post them. We will be staying at CBR this July for the first time, and I am nervous/excited! Your pics are awesome!!!!

:thanks: Shannon

Any new photos - Will be there in June, never been there before...

I've never been there before either but will arrive March 22...staying in one of the new pirate rooms! I'll be taking lots of pictures and will post some.

We are going to be there March 21 we are also staying in the new pirate rooms WE CAN'T WAIT. I will try to post pics too. I always take way to many, but I hope I will have some to share. :woohoo:

I am subscribing.
Considering this resort for next trip. DH liked Pop, but I think he would enjoy a more laid back relaxing place. Does it have that relaxing feeling compared to the hustle and bustle as a value?
This place looks beautiful!

I am subscribing.
Considering this resort for next trip. DH liked Pop, but I think he would enjoy a more laid back relaxing place. Does it have that relaxing feeling compared to the hustle and bustle as a value?
This place looks beautiful!

Yes, CBR absolutely has a very laid back relaxing tropical feel to it. It's what DH and I love the most about it! :cloud9:

Any new photos - Will be there in June, never been there before...

We will be there May 7th! Can't wait!

I've never been there before either but will arrive March 22...staying in one of the new pirate rooms! I'll be taking lots of pictures and will post some.

We are going to be there March 21 we are also staying in the new pirate rooms WE CAN'T WAIT. I will try to post pics too. I always take way to many, but I hope I will have some to share. :woohoo:

i am going soon also, and i will post pics... pirate room too!:thumbsup2

I can't wait to see everyone's new pictures! :cool1:

As promised... Today is our 3rd day at CBR (had some technical difficulty getting an internet connection but I'm on now and uploading images like mad). Here are a few pics of the resort...

497903415_4hFHj-L.jpg

Pirate Rooms

497903525_sj8En-L.jpg

497903628_657T4-L.jpg

497910031_yFQtq-L.jpg

Small Pool by our Room

497903726_udSA5-L.jpg

Beach

497903720_tFGTm-L.jpg

497903836_4UjkD-L.jpg

Thanks for the pics! We will be there for our first visit to CBR on Labor Day. Surprising our DS with the pirate room. I am really hoping we take the time to enjoy the resort and not kill ourselves going commando in the parks like we normally do.

Thanks for the pics! We will be there for our first visit to CBR on Labor Day. Surprising our DS with the pirate room. I am really hoping we take the time to enjoy the resort and not kill ourselves going commando in the parks like we normally do.

We have found that, when staying at the CBR, we are more relaxed and don't do the park commando schedule. Everything is just so laid back at the resort so you just can't help but pull up a beach chair and chill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter