Cats in the flowerbeds

Snowwark said:
Just popping in to say Welcome, to our new Buds, tiggerwannabe, Lady Fleur, carolfoy, MPLsDad, and Welcome back , to Pixie_Dust!! :flower3:

You guys have given some great suggestions, thank you, and keep it up!! :)

Laying down some fine mesh screening and covering it up with a bit of soil, is another idea.

Kim
Thank you for the welcome...:flower3:

I like your mesh idea, I guess anything that inhibits the cats from digging will force them to "go" elsewhere.

[size=-2]~pun intended~ :rotfl: [/size]

Hi guys! Thanks for all the suggestions. My kids & DH will get a kick out of the tiger manure idea - looks like it's time for a trip to the zoo!

I like the blood meal idea. It would even serve double duty since I could use it to fertilize.

It looks like I won't be needing to use any of these for a while, however. We haven't noticed either of the cats over the past few weeks. Rumor has it that a couple of bored kids "took care" of several cats in the neighborhood. :sad2:

cajunmommy said:
...It looks like I won't be needing to use any of these for a while, however. We haven't noticed either of the cats over the past few weeks. Rumor has it that a couple of bored kids "took care" of several cats in the neighborhood. :sad2:
Even if the cats are a "nuisance," that's just horrible :(

...cj...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter