Castaway Club Reception

Actually, unless something has changed, the Castaway Club reception is always held on the ship in the Beat Street/Route 66 area.

On the 4-night cruises I believe they are held on Monday in the late afternoon. More recent Wonder cruisers can tell you for sure. :)

Thanks everyone! Now another question...what time is it usually held at? I could go look through my memoribilia for our last invitation, but I thought someone may know offhand.

We're trying to figure out our gameplan for Palo, but don't want our reservations to interfere with the reception.

THANKS!

We just got back from the 7 Night Eastern and the Castaway Club reception was held Monday at Rockin Bar D.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just got back from the 4 day with Freeport. The CC reception was at 5 PM on Castaway Cay day. It was held in Studio Seas. The location varies somewhat based on the number of potential invitees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter