Cast members on our 9/9-9/13 trip!

jen42002

DIS Veteran
I can honestly say that everyone we met at WDW was really nice this trip, some even going out of their way to help. Perhaps it was just that this is the least busy time of year or that I was traveling without my kids this time and had time to chat with the CMs.

Thanks to De Layne at the Grand Floridian Tea who was not only gracious but added a personal touch to the wonderful afternoon.

Thanks to Paul at the POFQ gift shop who gave me a special treat for each of my kids to take home and was always friendly each time we spoke.

Thanks to Debbie at Narcoosees who was fun and personable and generally appreciated that we were looking to relax and have a great experience.

We all pay alot for these vacations but sometimes forget that those that help us at WDW are also human. They get grumpy when yelled at, get tired when overworked, but also appreciate and need positive comments and conversation to keep them going.

Thank you to all. We look forward to our trip in 2011!

Once again I have to give major thanks to Paul at the Port Orleans gift shops. This trip he was at the POR gift shop. We went up to the package pickup around 9 pm after returning from the parks. My DS was so excited to pick up his special stuffed animal sent from the day before. The CM at the pickup counter at POR was dealing with a shipping issue and said she could not help us right now :( I spotted Paul who had been so kind to us on the last trip. I introduced myself and mentioned our conversations (many since I was on a trip with my Mom only and visited the POFQ frequently once she was asleep) the last year. He actually remembered several details and asked about my kids, and I quickly introduced him to all four. I mentioned our issue with the package pickup and he said "just a minute, I'll be right back". Only a few minutes later he returned with the package my DS was waiting for. Paul definitely made our day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter