Cast Member Dining Plan friends and family discount

Once your reservation is booked you can call to make changes.

She may not be wrong. They change up what's offered and restrictions all the time. It's not a given.

They can't make the CM discount rooms packages, so that's correct. You can only add a CM dining plan (whether full price or discounted) to a CM reservation, so if they are only offering it on CM discounted rooms and not FF there wouldn't be anything else you could do.

I'd call again and talk to someone else to see if they give you the same answer. Make sure to ask if there's a full price plan available to add, in case the other CM was only looking for a discounted one.

Also looks like we might be there around the same time :) where are you staying?

You can call the main reservation number. They can help you. The CM number takes them to the same cast members.

We are staying at AOA!!

I finally got it fixed!! The sweet CM helped me with multiple calls over to guest services and it took 90 minutes but I didn't even care because I was so grateful that he was able to apply the F & F discount and add the dining plan!! Onto ADRs!!!!!

Do you mind telling us what the discount was? I tried calling but couldn't get through to anyone that could help us. I

Do you mind telling us what the discount was? I tried calling but couldn't get through to anyone that could help us. I
Its the 40% off. It's called the Other Guest Bedroom discount for Friends and Family of CMs. CM has to call and book it for you then you can call and make changes.

Its the 40% off. It's called the Other Guest Bedroom discount for Friends and Family of CMs. CM has to call and book it for you then you can call and make changes.
I thought you were discussing the discounted dining plan. I'm wondering if they are offering it for mid May.

Nope, I'm going in October. Simply talking about the regular CM discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter