Cast Member at Soft Serve Station

Just make sure and take a cup from the drink station with you.
On the Wish last month they even had spoons on the ready just for that. They did not have cups there though.

On the Wish last month they even had spoons on the ready just for that. They did not have cups there though.
You get cups from the soda station!! I often make coke floats. Get a cup, add vanilla, then back to the soda station for the coke. I don't like to add the soda first as when you add the ice cream sometimes it makes a mess.

MJ

You get cups from the soda station!! I often make coke floats. Get a cup, add vanilla, then back to the soda station for the coke. I don't like to add the soda first as when you add the ice cream sometimes it makes a mess.

MJ
Yes I got the cup at the drinking station have for a long time but used to go hunting for a spoon to eat it…lol now the spoons are right there.

I also mentioned the spoons so someone could come say I was taking to much ice cream at one time and ruin it for others like the popcorn bucket thread.

I remember on the Magic a long time ago they had toppings , loved the mini m&m’s .

Yes I got the cup at the drinking station have for a long time but used to go hunting for a spoon to eat it…lol now the spoons are right there.
I think that still varies from time to time too. On our last two cruises, Fantasy(Feb) & Dream(June) you had to ask the CM behind the counter for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter