~*~Cassie LIVE~*~ Day One ~ Hard Rock & Getting There

Originally posted by tammydel
Cass -
I am very happy for you that the big Blackout did not slow down your trip!

You are great for posting while you are there!!! It is so much fun to be home and reading....O.K., not as much fun as being there. But I do feel very guilty about how little I've gotten out in trip reports!

Knowing nothing about Universal's hotels, I am intrigued by this "cabana" thing. Do tell!

Keep having a super time.
And really, a dog? Wow, I can't ell my kids or they will forswear Disney and want to go to Universal so they can bring thier dog!:eek:
Tammy

Yup... these Universal Hotels are pet friendly :) and after seeing some of the people in the lounge this morning I understand why they except animals LOL

I like the cabana thing :) If DIsney had them they could charge 3 times as much and dumb people like me would pay it.

>>^..^<<

Cassie ~

Glad you arrived safely.

Luving your live trip report.

Wow!! I am so glad that you made it to HRH!:D Sounds like you are having a wonderful stay!! Reading your report has me so excited, I can't wait to leave!!:Pinkbounc

Sounds like you're having a good time. :) I'm looking forward to reading your reports each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter