Cash Price

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
What is the cash price for 1 br villa at OKW on Dec. 21? I am totally out of points and need to rent for that one nite. But wondered if DVC price would be less for cash than renting points.

Thanks, April

Moot point. Unless someone has a ressie already booked that they cannot use, you won't be able to rent points to get Dec 21st. The place is sold out for DVC with a waitlist. Very close to Christmas.

I called for cash re: Dec. 24th and it's $420/night for a one bedroom. $229 for a studio.

I called this morning and got a 1 br villa at OKW from Dec. 16 to 21 no problem. Now I just need to rent the points from another member and get our last nite. I know they have a 1 br available. $420 a nite is crazy!!!! Renting points and no tax, that is for me.

I am finding I need more points but I don't have any more $$ left. So I have ended up renting. I could have used that money for more points.

It is truly a sick addiction. DH says if I did cocaine it would be cheaper than my Disney habit.:rotfl:

Thanks, April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter