CARYN & MARK's Trip Report****6/8 added more pics, dried bouquet and wedding album***

THANK YOU THANK YOU :worship:
YOUR TR IS GREAT AND GETTING ME SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEKEND, I AM USING ANA AND RANDY ALSO, I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED THEM! MAKES ME FEEL BETTER (I NEVER DID HAIR TRIAL AND WAS KINDA WORRIED)

Me Too!!

Oh Caryn!! You look AMAZING. So, so Beautiful! OMG. I'm in love with your wedding. What is wrong with me???

I'm looving everything, but I'm having a hard time focusing to comment on all the details. I'll probably reread this trip report a million times before I absorb it all. Or just once after my wedding when I can focus a little better. It just all sounds so WONDERFUL! :goodvibes

OMG YAY!! Welcome back and congrats!!! This is the fastest TR ever!!! :goodvibes So beautiful!!! I can't wait to read more when I have my lunch hour at work!

OMG, Caryn!!!!! (WHERE THE HECK IS THE FAINTING SMILIE?). When I first saw the picture of you, my heart smiled!! You looked absolutely gorgeous!!! Truly picture perfect. I mean, bridal magazine cover beautiful!!!Mark must have been beaming!

Caryn... you are absolutely stunning!!!! I cannot imagine a more beautiful bride. I mean... STUNNING!!!! Can't wait to hear more. It's so much fun that you're sharing this. I feel like we've been through this whole thing with you, so thanks for giving back so quickly. You're awesome!

Hey Caryn - Congrats! I love your wedding look, from the veil, to the dress, the birdcage and the stole - it just looks so pulled together!

Are you using Sage from Starfruit Productions? Please post details for them because I am considering them for my videography.

Thanks!

OMG! You look so beautiful, and those flowers! WOW!!!

Caryn... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, thank you SO much for getting your TR up so quick! :worship: I'm all teary from reading about your wedding day and it was so beautiful! It really sucks that you were so stressed out but you're the bride, it's allowed... I'm glad that it just melted away!

Second of all, you looked beautiful. Picture perfect and I love how everything came together. Mark's jaw must have hit the floor when he saw you, you looked gorgeous! :bride:

OMG... Caryn, you look like a movie star. So glamorous and you look way better than Katherine Heigl in your birdcage veil!! And the fur wrap is 100% better than gynormous ruffles!

I'm so sorry everything was so stressful leading up to your "I dos".:hug:

Caryn -- I am so sorry to bother you (especially since we are all waiting for more of your TR!!! ;) ) but my friend who is getting married in March has asked me to find out where you got your birdcage/fascinator. She LOVES your pix! Can you pm me? PRetty please? :lovestruc I've shown everyone your pix and you are a celebrity in my office. Everyone seems to think they've never seen a more gorgeous bride!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Ana was not exagerating... you look amazing.
If I could look half as good as you in April I'll be happy :)

Great TR!!!
Keep em coming ...!!!

You look AMAZING! Like a Hollywood Movie Star! I can not wait to hear about the rest of it! OMG It is like a fairytale!

Caryn -- I am so sorry to bother you (especially since we are all waiting for more of your TR!!! ;) ) but my friend who is getting married in March has asked me to find out where you got your birdcage/fascinator. She LOVES your pix! Can you pm me? PRetty please? :lovestruc I've shown everyone your pix and you are a celebrity in my office. Everyone seems to think they've never seen a more gorgeous bride!

PM Sent :thumbsup2

Caryn,
You looked goregous!The whole wedding was so elegant!!! Everything was beautiful!!!

Congratulations, Caryn, and best wishes for your happily ever after with your prince!

I was a lurker on your PJ, but I had to come out to comment on your TR! :)

You were absolutely, stunningly gorgeous and some of those shots look like a magazine spread! Disney should use you in their advertisements! (I work in marketing in the event planning industry and your look epitomizes the glamour of right now. Too perfect!) You and Mark are a beautiful couple. The birdcage veil and shrug are so chic and your dress was perfect! What a perfect fairytale!

Also-- Fastest trip report, EVER! Congrats again,I can't wait to read/see more!

If I had it to do again, I never would have went to Periwigs, my manicure is completely gone now, not a trace of it and it hasn’t even been a week. It was the weirdest thing, it just peeled off in whole pieces! I’ve never had that happen before.

Crap crap crap! I have a manicure scheduled at Periwigs the day before the wedding! What kind did you get? I'm not doing acrylics or anything.... maybe it will be OK? :scared:

Crap crap crap! I have a manicure scheduled at Periwigs the day before the wedding! What kind did you get? I'm not doing acrylics or anything.... maybe it will be OK? :scared:

Eeeek! I thought of you when I read this!!! Let us know what you figure out or decide to do??

It almost sounds like they didn't properly prepare the nails before they painted. Like they left lotion on or something. So the polish didn't adhere properly. They usually swipe your nails with some acetone (?) before they begin painting. That or it sounds like they didn't let the coats dry enough in between. :confused3

At least though Carrie, if you stick with Periwigs, your appt. is on Sunday, so they won't look bad the next day!!!

So we’re in the Rolls, Mom is doing the celebutante waive to all the well wishers staring at me and I remarked to my father that this was the time where he is supposed to say, “now Caryn, if this isn’t the right decision for you, we can just take the Rolls and head to Miami.”

HIGH-larious!! :rotfl:

We proceeded down the aisle to my super secret, walking down the aisle song, the theme from “star trek: TNG.” Feel free to laugh at me all you want. I LOVE that song. It took my forever to find sheet music for it. It’s one of our favorite shows and I wanted something that would make Mark smile!

:banana: LOVE it! Love it love it LOVE IT! :banana:

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter