CARS room

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Alright, we are doing a CARS room for my son and I am having a ROAD border painted on the top part of the room and am going to glue cars onto the road.

what glue would work best for this?

I have my trusty craft glue that I use for super bonding strength with the jewelery I make, but I am not sure if that would work on the wall?

TIA!!

I just talked to my Father who is pretty good with stuff like this...and he was saying that a Hot glue gun may work the best, because IF eventually you would like to take them down (or anytime in the future) it would peel off easier...now I am thinking that if it is more of a permanant thing...I would probably go with the SUPER STRONG SUPER GLUE...

I like this idea. My son has the DISNEY CARS room right now (with every car that there is) he is fixated with the movie (even has the jammies to sleep in and such) but we are moving...so I am trying to think of how to paint or do the room differently but with the same theme...I had the same idea with the Cars along the top or bottom but he would want them to play with and wonder why he couldnt get them down to play :lmao: So I was trying to think of a way that the could be on the walls but come off if he wanted to play, maybe live heavy duty magnets or velcro or something :confused3

Be sure to share pics when you get this done :thumbsup2 I would love to see it!

Thank you so much! We will definately post pics!

We are having the walls painted with Mater on one and McQueen on another.

The bunkbeds have CARS sheets on them and i'm trying to think of something cool for the floor :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter