Cars...I want more!

T00dles

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! Just rewatched Cars 3 yesterday and I've got to say, I'm itching for more. What's the holdup? We need #4! 🏁🚗 #IWantCars4 ☺️

Attachments

• _9dca015c-89bc-4d5c-b3c1-d6be3d77d0b6.jpeg
    _9dca015c-89bc-4d5c-b3c1-d6be3d77d0b6.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
I would be happy with another mini-series. Cars on The Road was fantastic. It's like a better version of what Cars 2 could have been.

I would be happy with another mini-series. Cars on The Road was fantastic. It's like a better version of what Cars 2 could have been.
Just started watching...they are quick hitters, but I like the continuing story. My boys (4&6) already blew through them all. But I am trying to savor them a bit.

Thanks for the tip!! 🚗👍

Next to the Toy Story series of films I think the Cars series is Pixar's next bestselling movie franchise and when you get the general picture movies with vehicles especially cars attract little boys and almost everyone who likes cars and when Cars debuted in theaters little did we know that this would be Pixar's next franchise and soon as Cars debuted it was a winner and you can never walk in a store without seeing a little boy wearing a Lightning McQueen t-shirt and carrying a plush Lightning McQueen. But when Cars 2 debuted it took off like a rocket and with new characters such as Cruz Ramirez and others Pixar knew that Cars was just what the doctor ordered and when Cars 3 came out it was supposed to be the farewell of the Cars series but it has kept growing the franchise. But even though Cars 4 would be nice to see I think Pixar is repeating the same formula they used with Toy Story by making shorts and cartoon series based on Cars and starting with Cars On The Road this will not be the end for Cars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter